2

AUTHOR POV_

This young couple had breakfast peacefully. Now Jisoo is ready to leave the house

"Tae, I s-should go to college today. It's high time, so I'm leaving now"
she informed while collecting her wallet.

Taehyung slightly nodded to her but immediately questioned back
" Is there any project today?.

He asked thinking final years mostly don't attend classes unless there is something important to do.

Jisoo answered back with small smile

"Well, today I have my finals "

Taehyung was taken back by her reply. His house is very far from university. It takes lot of time to reach uni from here.

And Jisoo cooked him breakfast and lunch even during her exam days. Most importantly yesterday night she didn't stop him or say anything.

An unknown slight guilt is creeping him again. His heart want him to change at least for her. Be a great boyfriend for her and treat Jisoo as princess.

But no, he will not accept that at all. He will never change for anyone, he will live this shitty life like this until his body can no longer bear him.

Jisoo hesitated for a while. She knows her Tae must be guilty right now. She don't want him to feel like that.

So without thinking anything further, Jisoo hugged him tightly and mumbled into his neck

" Don't worry, yesterday night you were not that wild.

In fact I'm missed our love making. I felt little bit stress relief by that "

Well, yesterday night they made love till early morning. Even though Jisoo had exam she didn't stop Taehyung. She don't want him to hold back.

Call her crazy, she doesn't care. Jisoo is madly in love with him. She want to make him content with all her means.

Taehyung sighed at her words. Still that unknown guilt is not leaving him.

With heavy heart, he broke the hug and caressed sides of her hips while asking
" D-Did it hurt?. Y-You know yesterday night_---

Jisoo cut him off and shook her head in denial.

"No, it didn't. I-Im habituated to t-this by now "
She replied with red cheeks.
Taehyung cooed at her shy nature internally without knowing.

He pulled her more close by waist and mumbled into her neck.
"Don't come here after exam. You should concentrate on your finals. And even it takes lot of time to reach uni from here everyday. So-----"

But Jisoo cut him off immediately.
"No, I will stay with you. I already told you I will stay in your house till the end of this season"
she said while caressing his back and kissing his earlobe.

Honestly, Jisoo is extending her stay in his house. Reason, she is scared what if Namjoon hyung forgot to check on her Tae?.

Usually Namjoon and Jisoo are the only people who checks on Taehyung and takes care of him.

If there is no one to look after him. She is sure Taehyung won't even return house. He may get into unnecessarily troubles.
Now a days he is becoming more worse.

Taehyung sighed at her answer and kissed Jisoo deeply  on lips. Even though she can't match his roughness. Still Jisoo didn't step back, she gladly permitted his tongue to taste her insides of mouth.