9

AUTHOR POV_

That's it, its the last straw. Taehyung lost his shit, he want to hit Sungho directly on his face  but Jisoo clutching his bicep tightly made him to hold back.

Without creating much scene, Taehyung just got up from dining table and left that place with ice cold eyes.

Sungho rolled his eyes at him leaving . He looked at his daughter, who is staring back  at him with glossy eyes.

Sungho looked down not wanting to see his daughter in that state.

Jisoo wiped off her eyes, she didn't understand why her father behaved so rudely with Taehyung.

She followed her boyfriend thinking of questioning  her  father's rude behaviour later.

Jisoo ran behind Taehyung.  He is at the entrance, about to leave the palace.

But she hug him tightly from back. Taehyung gritted his teeth,   he tried to free from her hug. But Jisoo is holding him very firmly from back.

Taehyung took a deep breath, he just yanked harshly   making Jisoo to stumble back.

He turned towards her with icy cold eyes.  He is looking like a monster.

Taehyung all of sudden  held her both  shoulders  very tightly,  it would definitely leave a red print on her body later.

Jisoo gulped at that, her lower lips are wobbling in fear.

"See, before you come and  ask me to calm down.

GO TO YOUR SHITTY FATHER, TELL HIM TO MIND HIS LANGUAGE"
Taehyung growled loudly at her with   dark eyes.

Jisoo looked down, her whole body is shaking in fear.  Tears are not stopping at all.

She is damn sensitive, someone shouting at her this loudly is making her so so  vulnerable.

Security guards are looking at Jisoo with pity.

They want to go against Taehyung but they felt like this is their personal space and even Taehyung is looking  very   dangerous in this state. 

Jisoo is about to say something but he cut her off.

"I SAID GO, GO TO YOUR FATHER .

MARRY THE ONE HE CHOOSES YOU.

I ALREADY TOLD YOU RIGHT, I'M NOT BEST FOR YOU"
Taehyung shouted one more time while giving her sudden jerk.

More tears gathered around Jisoo's eyes. She felt traumatised, don't know what to do at that moment.

His words, his eyes, his tight grip,  those pity eyes from security is hurting her very  badly.

What did she even do?. She is very  kind soul,  never hurt anyone.

She put everything in their  love. But she is not even  happy at  her birthday.

Jisoo want to escape his grip for the first time. She is trying but couldn't step back. She  just got   stuck at that place.

With deep breath and teary red eyes, she looked at Taehyung hopelessly. Her  eyes are pleading him to stop hurting her. This is the only thing she can do right now.

Taehyung immediately stepped back after getting back to his senses. He did huge mistake today, he hurt his own lover.

Jisoo stood dead silent after he stepped back. She felt like running away from the person in front of her.

With scary eyes,  she slowly  looked   at Taehyung. Her heart broke once again after seeing  her Tae in complete shock and helpless situation.

Many thoughts started invading Taehyung's mind.

"You are truly monster Taehyung.
You hurt your own love.

Look at your Jisoo now  , she is about  to run away from you.

He is right, Kim Sungho is right. Jisoo don't deserve you.   

Your love will not stay longer.

She will leave you for sure.

You will remain alone again.

No one can save you Taehyung, you are supposed to die in this darkness itself"

Out of all thoughts, Jisoo leaving him made Taehyung to cry   inside   loudly.  He don't know what to do now. Those eyes which he adore most are now looking at him with utmost fear.

Taehyung don't even have alcohol or cigarettes with him to control his pain. It's increasing, he don't know how to control it.

His head is hurting, Jisoo is crying. Taehyung felt like killing himself at this moment. 

That pain is becoming unbearable, those thoughts are making him shook visibly in fear.

Again he became helpless, his state is helpless. No one can drag him out, he is at the edge of darkness.

He felt difficult to breathe at that  moment. His mind went to dark phase, he don't know how to pull it back.

Jisoo looked at him worriedly.  Taehyung is controlling his breathe. He is sweating,  counting numbers  with one hand.

Jisoo  understood his state, she can't run away. She will not run away from him.

Even though if  he hurt  her again, she will take that pain but will  never leave him in this state. 

Jisoo hugged him so tightly, she brought his head to her chest and rubbed his back smoothly.

More tears are gliding from Jisoo's broken  eyes by the way her Tae is shaking visibly. She can  feel him withering in her hold.

This, this hurt her the most. Taehyung suffering right in front of her eyes is prickling  her  heart again and again .

Today is the worst day of her life cause she came to see her Tae in this state. Jisoo took a deep breath,  she has to remain strong at least for him.

She whispered sweet nothings into his ear with trembling voice 

" Tae, don't p-panic b-baby.

E-Everything is  fine, e-everything is alright.

Honey,  I'm r-right in front of you.
I will not leave you .

You are my  w-world. How can I live without my w-world huh?.

I don't care of what my dad says,  what this s-society says about you.

I will not take their words at all.

I  believe in you, I'm sure my Tae will come  out of this pain.

You are s-strong, my baby is so so strong. 

He went through m-many but didn't step b-back ever.

It takes time to heal, but trust me one day you will be happy for crossing this moment, for facing this hurdle without stepping back.

Earlier, I 'm not s-scared of you a-at all.

It's just,  I w-want some s-space .
So felt like leaving this place, that's it.

I love you so much my  strong baby, Jisoo can never stop loving her Tae"...............