7

AUTHOR POV_

It's past midnight, Jisoo reached her bedroom tiredly with all those gifts and cards.

She sighed heavily and looked at her phone with sad smile

"I excepted you to wish me Tae.
But its okay, I can understand.

My baby must be tired and slept .

And   moreover early in the  morning you should travel long distance to reach here"
Jisoo mumbled to herself with small smile and kissed his photo.

Later on, Jisoo drifted to sleep slowly.
It's nearly 2am in the morning.  she  heard her phone ringing.

Jisoo  confusingly looked at the caller  id wondering who could it be. Her  heart skipped a bit by Taehyung's contact.

She hurriedly sat on bed, took a deep breath to control her excitement and then lifted the call.

"Taeeee"
Jisoo whined while leaning against bed headboard.

Her heart is not at all listening her words. This man never fails to make her go crazy over  him.

"Mm" Taehyung replied .

Jisoo groaned internally at that. She is expecting him to   wish but he is being  all silent.

"Do you remember, t-today is my b-birthday?"
Jisoo asked while biting her lips.

"Oh, is it?. I didn't remember"
Taehyung replied calmly from other side.

Jisoo immediately pouted at that. She gulped away the  slight sad feeling invading her.

"Oh, w-why did y-you call me n-now then ?"
Jisoo asked while fiddling with her pillow.

"Well, I felt like talking to you. Anyways, I'm  feeling sleepy again so bye"
Taehyung replied plainly.

Jisoo suddenly kneeled on bed , she held the phone carefully and started talking