16

AUTHOR POV_

It's late evening, Taehyung is still sleeping.  Jisoo is in kitchen, chopping veggies to make dinner for them.

Her mind is wandering on  how to convince her Tae to take those medications .  She is lil bit worried what if he denies to take medicines.

It's been hour , Jisoo went to his bedroom. She switched on the lights, kneeled on ground just beside his bed.

She rubbed his chest and stroked his hair smoothly while whispering

"Honey,  it's dinner time"

Taehyung slightly groaned in his sleep. Those smooth hands on his hair are lulling him more to sleep.
And  its been days , he slept properly.

"Wake up baby bear, you need to eat something.

You can go to sleep again after that"
Jisoo whispered again while leaving soft kisses to his ear lobe.

Taehyung felt good by hearing her  honey like voice. He wishes to hear that soothing voice every morning.

He is not at all aware  of all this care and warmth. Jisoo is the first person who treats him as a baby,  a toddler.

Sometimes she is scared of his behaviour. But will never  stop treating him as 'her precious world'.       

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly. He  turned his head aside  to see his lover.

His heart fluttered by the way Jisoo is smiling at him fondly. Even though she is suffering inside but never shows it  on her face.

She pecked his dry lips twice.

"Sit right,  I will feed you today"
Jisoo mumbled on his lips.

Normally,  Taehyung hates all this extreme care and warmth.

But with Jisoo, he craves for these. He wants only her to treat him like this.   

Somewhere in his heart, he fucking love those cute nick names, Jisoo gives  him.

Taehyung got up and leaned against bed head board. She  sat beside him on bed and started feeding with so much love ,  adoration.

Even though he  is feeling that shitty nausea again  but he didn't say 'no' to her. 

While eating, Taehyung is staring at Jisoo deeply. Trying to understand what is she going through inside.

After she fed  him completely. Jisoo went to kitchen to bring water and those medicines.

She passed glass of water to him.
Jisoo is about to get up to grab the medicines on bed side table.