15

AUTHOR POV _

This young couple are still in each others embrace. Jisoo is still nuzzling into his neck.

Its peaceful silence between them. They are each others safe place.

"What do you hate in relationships ?!
Taehyung asked out of blue, don't know why he felt like asking cause Jisoo never ever gets irritated in their relationship.

"Cheating... 

Cheating is the most disgusting, hurtful and disrespectful thing.

Its a betrayal,  I guess this is the real heart break.

If someone cheats on their partner, it will be end of their beautiful relationship".
Jisoo replied with disgusting expression.

"Mm, true "
Taehyung replied while kissing her shoulder.

"I p-promise" Taehyung said  lowly after few seconds.

"Huh?" Jisoo lifted her head from his neck.

"I promise, I will work on to get rid of m-my addiction "
Taehyung said clearly while clutching her waist more tightly.

"Okay, don't stress a lot.
It takes time but we will get over it.

I believe in you , in us "
Jisoo said while kissing his earlobe so fondly.

Its been four days after that. Jisoo is calling every hour to make sure her Tae is fine.

She actually wants to stay with him but her shitty father's  rules are  restricting her.

Coming to Taehyung, well he is breaking the promise everyday.

He is actually trying but its not at all easy to withstand the pain of those with drawl symptoms.

The best way to get rid of addiction is taking proper medical care.

Medications and physicians guidance  can help in handling those withdrawl symptoms very well.

All of sudden trying to change, that too without any guidance or medical care is something next to impossible.

So as a result, Taehyung is drinking a lot like every time. But he is lying  to Jisoo on phone. 

He is saying 'everything is fine and under control'.

But reality is completely different. Along with those adverse symptoms, the guilt of breaking  promise is eating him alive.

He don't know how to fight against this addiction. Everytime, he is  surrendering himself to this.

Today, Taehyung took more courage. He emptied all alcohol  bottles in house. He decided to put more effort today.

Entire day, he didn't eat anything due to regular nauseous sensation.

Still, he took light fluids to not to loose any consciousness.

Taehyung is trying to manage symptoms which are under his control. Beyond that, he is unable to do anything.

It's evening time,  Jisoo decided to pay visit to Taehyung's house. She is actually so confused by his replies.

Sometimes, she is feeling like her Tae is hiding something. Jisoo is kinda scared about that.