CHAPTER SIX

I woke up when the sun hit my face. I lay there enjoying it, letting the sun dance across my face. Suddenly I sat upright, my eyes wide open. "Ahhhhhh!" I screamed, ripping the covers off my body. I ran to the door and stopped. I wasn't at home.
I walked over to the window and almost died. I was really really high up in the air. Like skyscraper high. Then it hit me. I was in Stark tower. Thor took me here last night and refused to let me go home. Even after getting into an argument with Nat, which he surprisingly won.
Looking down, I realized that I wasn't wearing my work uniform. I was wearing some shorts and a checkered shirt. On the floor was some combat boots. I was wearing the same jewelry I was wearing last night.
I cautiously walked out of the room and into a huge hallway. I decided to start exploring and soon got lost.
Walking into a door, I found my version of heaven. It was a gaming room, with tons of computers. I shrieked and ran over to a giant shooting machine.
Insert hand here. It said. I freaked out but did it anyway. I looked up at the screen a it beeped. I took out my hand and watched the words dance across the pixels. Avallone Clancy, aged 26.
I screamed with excitement and clicked start. "Let's do this thing." I said, picking up a gun.

Tony's P.O.V
I was walking past the game room when I heard a girly shriek. I stuck my head in and saw Avallone playing at one of my favourite video games. I stood there watching for a few minutes. She was killing it, or more like killing them.
"Jarvis." I called to my AI system. "Get everyone down to the game room."

Avallone's P.O.V
While I was playing I started singing my new favourite song, Warrior by Demi Lovato. I shot the zombies, and I was winning. As I sung the second verse I felt a tear slip down my cheek. I ignored it and let it fall to the ground.

Tony's P.O.V
While I was waiting for the others to get their assessments down here Avallone starting singing a song. It was Warrior. I didn't particularly like the song but when she sung it, it sent chills down my spine. The only way I could describe it was emotional.
She finished the chorus and started on the second verse and I saw a tear slip down her cheek. Instead of wiping it away she let it slide all the way and fall onto the floor.

Avallone's P.O.V
I finally won the game and on the screen it said New Highscore! I clapped and squealed with delight. I heard clapping coming from behind me and I turned to see the whole group standing there.
"I could have never beaten my score kid. That was great." Tony said, coming up to me and squeezing me tight. "I also saw you crying. But that will be our secret." He whispered into my ear.
When he let go I stood there stunned before everyone came and hugged me and said that I did great.
"Guys, I was just playing a game." I said, brushing of their compliments lightly. "Treachory!" Stark yelled in my ear, picking up my necklace. It was a batman necklace. "Why?" I asked him. He looked at me like I should know and said "Uhh because he is not as great as a super hero as we all are."
I stared at him in disbelief. "Superheroes?" I looked at ecah one in turn. They all nodded.
"We all have our special abilities. Like I have my suits. Romanoff has her fiery temper. Ow. Okay. She has her awesome fighting skills and seductiveness. Clint over there has his bow and arrow. Cap'ain has his shieled and lycra. Mr Normal has the other guy and Princess Thor has his hammer and strength."
"What about Raven-head?" I asked, poitning to the guy standing a little bit off from the group. Tony turned and caught him by the shoulder, making him turn and face me.
"This is the bad guy. The guy we all hate." He said, emphasizing the word hate. Thor started to speak but Raven-head cut him off. "I do have my own powers you know."
"Yes, brother, but those have been taken away from you." Thor said, ignoring Raven-head's glare. Brother. What? They look nothing alike. He must be adopted.
'I am.' A voice said in my head. I jumped and looked around, thinking someoned had said it out loud. No one was looking at me excpet Raven-head and Steve.
I focused on Raven-head and his gaze faltered slightly. I smiled and thought, Idiot.
'That I am not.' The voice said again. I glared at him and he smirked. Uggh. Stupid Raven-head.
'It's Loki.' He said, breaking into my mind a third time. Is my mind ever going to be safe from you, Madam Loki?
'I will not be in your mind constantly human. It is not worth it.' And with that he was silent.
"Well, I do not have any super powers, so therefore that makes me just a normal girl." I said.