1

It's more nice than what I was expecting. It's warm as if I was taking a nap outside in the middle of the summer. I hear each beating of my heart beating more slowly as time pass, I feel the blood flowing in my veins and I feel the air flowing on my cheeks as if it was giving me little kisses. Slowly the space letting the light passing to see my eyes start to shrink to let me with just a completely black screen. I feel my life getting away the more the time pass but I don't want to get it back, I'm not felling anything anymore, the only thing still with me is my thoughts and I feel them leaving me gradually...

Light? Am I regaining consciousness? It feel really more bright and my body feel so hot, it's not even warm it literally hurt everywhere like I'm literally drain from all the water in my body and as if I was a overheating computer. My body hurt but I have to move I'm so uncomfortable I want to die comfortably at least, I really thought that I already died. I slowly try to open my eyes but the light is just too bright it blinded me.

I immediatly cover my eyes with my hands. Wait... HANDS!!?? H-How can I have hands !? I'm sure that it's impossible to grow arms back even when you have experience the death by close?!?!?

I turned around ,always with my hands covering my eyes, and it hurts like hell. My body is aching and my every move make me feel like I am touching metal heat up and as if my skin was cut by knifes.

" HAAAHHAAAA FUCK*NG HELL THAT HUURT" I start crying while yelling with a voice really rough
Immediatly when my tears started rolling on my mouth I licked it the more possible. I did not want to even lose one more drop of water from my body and I was thirsty like it's not possible.

"Whyyy-whyyy!! Why-hic " I couldn't stop myself from crying in despairs
I thought I finally ended my hell so whyyy, where and how am I here...

After a while, I stoped crying when I realize that it was surely an hallucination and I started laughing like a psycho.

*Slavery, revenge, magic, romance and mystery* these words appeared in my mind as if I received a revelation. That was not a dream, that was not heaven and that was not hell, I was in a story which I knew very well...