Chapter 20: Tipsy? No. Completely drunk? yes

Start from the beginning

Xukun looked around and for sure his daughter was no where to be found. He ordered the guards to look for her. Xukun put a hand on Felix's shoulder and said, "Don't worry they're probably just talking and lost track of time."

Felix turned to the other couple and said, "Oh, I apologize I didn't see you sir, madame, I am Prince Felix of the United Kingdom pleasure to meet you."

"Good evening your highness, I am Jiang Wen and this is my wife Gong Li, Yu Yuan's parents, it's a pleasure to meet you too."

Felix nodded and shook their hands.

A guard came back and whispered to Xukun.

"Your Majesty we have a situation right now."

Xukun looked at the guard and nodded, "Let the people know that the event is ending soon."

Xukun turned to the group and said, "Well they found them. Let's go."

Arriving to the room they all sweat dropped.

"Not again." Both fathers said as they face palmed.

"Xiao Mei/Xiao Yu!" Both mothers yelled.

There were 3 empty bottles of wine on the table, feathers on the ground a broken vase and two very much drunk girls.

Marinette was standing on the couch with a while holding a bouquet of flowers singing, "HERE COMES THE TA DA TA DAAAA."

She then pointed to the Yu Yuan whole was passed put and said, "YOU you yooouuu are now my bridesmaids and as princess I order you to give me a gazillion cakes for my wedding."

They all sweat dropped at this. Felix looked to Xukun and said, "Either she's lightweight or that alcohol is really strong."

Xukun and Shuxin looked at each other, "Both?" nodding then looked back at Felix and said, "Yeah both."

Shuxin saw the brand of the wine bottle and screamed, "MY WINE."

Xukun just shrugged and said, "It's not like you can drink any of it anyways."

Shuxin gave him a deadly glare casing him to shudder, "I'll – I'll get you a new one dear, now let's deal with these two first."

Shuxin rung a maid in and told her to get the driver ready.

"Honestly these two."

Marinette stretched her arm out to her father, "Papa you're hereeee, carry me."

Xukun carried Marinette and suggested, "Why don't you all stay at the palace tonight? The chauffer will take you guys back to the villa in the morning unless you have other schedules."

Nino check the trip schedule and saw that they didn't have anything.

"Actually, we don't we appreciate the offer thank you your majesty." Nino answered.

Xukun nodded and ordered the maids to prepare 7 more rooms and extra clothes for the guest. The Jiang family bid themselves goodbye as they left with Wen carrying Yu Yuan on his back.

Felix then muttered, "Remind me to never give Marinette wine or anything alcohol for that matter."

(The next morning)

"Ugh my head." Marinette groaned as the maids opened the curtains.

Marinette got ready with the help of the maids still hungover. She dragged herself towards the dining hall where everyone was eating. She put her head on the table, but her mother scolded her.

"Xiao Mei sit up straight."

"But my head hurts." She complained.

A tick mark appeared on Shuxin's forehead, "That's what you get for drinking my wine, now up now young lady or you will have a ruler tied on your back."

Marinette groaned and sat up straight. She glared at her friends as they laughed at her misery.

"Here it's honey water." Felix said as he passed her a tall glass of honey water.

Marinette gave him a peck on the cheek and said, "Thank you."

Shuxin looked at her daughter and said, "I hope you learned your lesson after this."

Marinette swallowed the drink before answering, "Yeah next time I'm drinking dad's wine."

Shuxin only glared at her daughter and pouted. Xukun looked at the mother daughter duo and only chuckled at them.

"Xiao Mei why don't you go and give your friends a tour of the palace just not the dungeons understand." Xukun suggested it. Marinette nodded excitedly.

Xukun saw the mischievous look in Marinette's eyes and said, "I will cut your money by half if you take them down there."

Marinette then sulked and mumbled, "Okay okay I get it."

(After beakfast)

Marinette and the others were out by the lake getting some fresh air. Luka was playing the guitar. Chloe and Juleka were doing each other's hair, Kagami was napping, Nino and Nathantiel was having a friendly spar, Marinette was leaning on to Felix enjoying the breeze while Felix was reading a book.

"Marinette this palace is amazing. Are there any more palace?" Juleka asked.

Marinette thought about it and said, "Well there's the ruby palace, turquoise place, sapphire palace, which is normally for guest, Quartz palace where most royal children live, then there's the Diamond palace which is the main palace where the emperor and empress lives, so five."

Juleka nodded in astonishment, "I see."

Marinette then stretched and said, "It's so peaceful out here, I wish it was like this every day."

Chloe looked at the sky and frowned, "But don't you think it's weird?"

Luka stopped strumming and asked, "What do you mean?"

"I mean it's too quiet it's like the calm before the storm." Said Chloe.

"Oh, come on babe I sure everything is fine so let's not jinx it shall we." Nino said taking a seat beside Chloe as he kissed her forehead.

Nathaniel decided to lay down and put his head on Juleka's lap as she ran her fingers through his hair. Luka gave up on the whole protective brother thing and decided to go with the flow but if Nathaniel were to break his sister's heart, he will beat the hell out of the guy.

Suddenly Marinette's phone erupted with notifications and messages.

~ Ping ~

~ Ping ~

~ Ping ~

~ Ping ~

"What the heck!" Marinette yelled as she looked at her phone.

"Uuuh Fe sweetie you might want to look at this." She said as her voice wavered handing her phone to Felix.

Marinette looked at Felix with a worried expression, he then gave a low and dark chuckled. Marinette could feel Felix's magic flare up as the wind around then start to pick up turning from a small breeze into strong gust swirling around them more specifically Felix. This terrified her she has never seen Felix like this.

Felix then had a dark expression and said, "Looks like Agreste has an early death wish."