Forth sighs and holds beam's face and caresses them with his thumb "Let's talk about that after you recover baby" and beam leans to the touch.

"No I want to know now or else I won't talk with you" beam pouts.

"Baby this is not the place to talk about that na" forth tries to convince beam.

"No.....we are going to tall about this at the end so let's just talk now" beam insists.

Forth sighs again "I don't want anything bad happened to you baby. I dont want you to get harm because of me.... i only want you to get harm only by me and that too in in good and pleasurable way and with your consent. I want to harm you with my lips giving many kisses to you and teeth by framing your body with my marks" forth says in his husky voice making beam shy.

"That's why I said if you try to take such risk and place your life in danger then better I will fuck you to death than letting you die in others hand" forth has tears in his eyes by the time "and then I will also die with you, looking at your eyes"

"Phi...."

"I can't live without you baby.... don't put yourself in danger.....I'm ready to loose hundreds of works but not you" forth was emotional at this moment

"You know you said you will fuck me but you can't do that phi.....I'm not your boyfriend" beam says playfully trying to ease forth'semotions.

"I don't care. You may not be my boyfriend but I'm your boyfriend and I have all the rights to do that with you" forth glares at beam.

Beam chuckles listening to forth "ohh God you look so cute phi....."

"Ahh baby please don't torcher me......please say something" forth literally begs beam.

"You know I was waiting for this day" beam says cupping forth's face with his one hand.

"What day? You were waiting for you to get attacked? Are you serious baby? Did you hurt your head badly?" Forth says making beam hit him on his head.

"Not that P'Forth.....I was waiting for this....for us to happen.....for you to accept me...us and I didn't want anything else to think about when this happened so I asked you to talk after this project" beam explains patiently.

Forth tilts his head in confusion before widening his eyes "you mean...you accept...."

"Yes phi that's why I dont want to postpone talking about us anymore.... I love you" beam says with a wide smile.

Forth smiles but his eyes were filled with tears "thank you baby..... thank you so much" he hugs beam tightly but carefully not to disturb his head or hand which was attached to the IV.

Beam hugs back "you didn't reply to my confession phi" he mumbles against forth's neck.

Forth chuckles and moves a little to see beam's face "I love you beam...... I love you so much.... even before you know about this or I know about this......I've been in love with you my entire life and I will love you till my last breath baby.....I love you"

Beam smiles widely "Thank you for loving me P'Forth"

Forth leans to kiss beam's lips but beam turns side avoiding it making forth confused.

"Umm I feel like..... my mouth feel like medicines" he explains shyly.

Forth chuckles "I don't mind"

He makes beam face him and slowly fills the gap between them. He pressed their lips together before taking beam's lower lips in his and sucks slowly. He then takes the upper lips and give them the same attention.

They were kissing and lost in their world till beam hisses in pain. He felt pain due to the movement of their head. Forth moves away immediately and makes beam lay down on bed.

"Sorry baby is it paining too much....should I call the doctor?" Forth asks in panic.

"No just let me rest for a bit...." be says holding forth's hand.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you" forth mumbles sadly looking down.

"No P'Forth don't say that.....you did protect me...in fact if you didn't come at that time I would have been injured badly.....thank you phi" beam kisses forth hand.

Forth shakes his head "No baby don't thank me.....you are my priority"

"Phi what about the project? We're we able to submit the documents on time?" Beam asks suddenly remembering about the pendrive he gave to ploy.

"Yes baby..... Ms. Ploy has submitted the records on time. I'm sure we will win the bid"

"How did you know I was there? I couldn't even send the location since there was no phone signals?"

Just then forth seems to remember something and takes out the chain from his pocket and shows it to beam.

"This?" Beam asks questioningly.

Forth puts the chain in beam's neck "Yeah this..... doctors removed this when they took you to the operation room"

"How did you know where I'm from.....oh God phi?" Beam seems to connect the things.

"Sorry but not sorry baby. I've installed a GPS tracker in this neck chain before presentating you. That's why I didn't give you on the same day of auction" forth explains and continues not letting beam speak.

"I was really worried with this stalker baby but I got scared of your safety when I saw those letters and presents. I originally wanted to gift you this when we reach home but after seeing those I couldn't be at ease. So I asked my friends to install a tracker"

"But it's breaching the privacy na phi" beam says with a pout.

"I know baby and trust me I've not checked about your where abouts till today but I can't be at ease with all these things happening around you. Because of this I could reach you on time baby.....If you don't want the tracker then let's remove that once we will get the hold of that stalker. But please till then wear it na.....for me please"

Beam looks at forth's face for few seconds before heaving a sigh and nods his head.

"Please don't be sad...... I promise I have never tracked you till now and will not use it in future too if it's not necessary like today..... trust me baby" forth holds beam's hand with both his hand pleading with his eyes.

"I trust you phi and I will not remove this ok. I will wear it all the time if this makes you happy and at ease" beam says with a smile making forth sigh in relief.

"Thank you baby.....I love you" forth kisses beam's lips and let him rest for the rest of the night.

------×-------×-------×-------×-------×-------×------

A/n: Finally our forthbeam accepted their feelings....... what you people think about this chapter...

Do share your opinion in the comments section below......

Happy reading 😃