Time skip.

The two of them sat in the tent together, huddled in blankets around the fire.
They were eating a loaf of bread, the pastries long gone.
After a while of silence, Marinette spoke.
"Would you like to hear why Im like this, why Im doing this?"
She continued to stare at the fire as she spoke, a certain dullness in her eyes.
Forcing him to speak he said yes.
"I was a normal girl with a normal life. I had friends, I had what a lot of people would consider a perfect family, but all that changed when I saved a little old man. Later, I found Tikki, and she explained that I was the new Ladybug. I didnt think I could do it. So I gave it to my best friend Alya. When she got trapped I was forced to take it back or else she would have been seriously hurt. That was the start of Ladybug." A dry smile appeared on her face before vanishing.
"Sure, I was bullied by Chloe, but it was never that bad. And if she tried to blame me for something, everyone always knew she was lying. And then the fox came. She whispered her lies with that silver tongue and had everyone wrapped around her nasty little fingers. It was small things at first. She would say that whenever she missed class gatherings, she didnt know about them. Said I must have forgotten to tell her. Then she started coming to class sore. Then with tiny bruises. Forgotten and lost homework. Finally, when she came with a twisted wrist and popped eardrums she cried her tears of sins and trapped everyone in her web of golden lies. She claimed I had been beating her, threatening her, doing everything and anything to hurt her. That was the first time I was hit."
Her head had tilted slightly to the side with a dangerous glint in her otherwise emotionlesseyes.
"The girl I had considered my beat friend for two years turned on me in a blink of an eye. She slapped me, calling me a liar whenever I tried to defend myself. Then came the rest. All the lies, the abuse, both verbally, mentally, and physically. And you know what, thats not even the part that hurt the most. It was the fact that the boy I had loved, the boy I had sacrificed so much for, knew I was innocent. Yet he just stood by and watched." A silent tear driped down her face, yet she stayed unmoving.
"He never said a thing because apparently 'she wasnt hurting anyone.' Am I not anyone?" Marinette let out a dry and humorless laugh. "He was always worried about her feelings. 'What if she gets akumatized Marinette? What would happen then Marinette?' Well I dont know Adrien! She would be taken down by Ladybug and Chat Noir! Did you know that for these past four years, I havent lost control once. I havent gotten angry, I havent lashed out, and I haven't let myself be akumatized. I could be so powerful if I wanted to. All my anger would make me the perfect akuma. Three thousand seven hundred and fifty-four. Thats how many times Ive almost been akumatized. So many times Ive thought of how good it would feel to just let go, but I can't. Then my partner quit after the hardest time of my life. Syren. She was a menace. She was the first akuma that killed. Murdered thousands of Parisians. Killed Luka right in front of my eyes. And then had the audacity to stab me with a trident. Yeah, no thanks. He stopped showing up after that. Unless he was there to stop any progress from happening. Then he started hating me, me, as Marinette. That broke my heart, and I knew thats when he was corrupted. Rule number one, never use your miraculous for personal use. I'll admit, I used it a few times in the beginning. But for him, to him it was all a game, an escape from the pressures of his civillian life. I should have taken it away a long time ago, bit hey, as you Americans say, hindsight is twenty/twenty."
She sighed heavily. "Now, now I have to take it away here. And I dont know if that is better or not, but its okay. I'll be fine. I always am and always have to be. Goodnight Hulk."
Brushing a little bit of sand onto the fire she bundled herself in blankets and went outside of the tent, laying extremely close to the fire.
"Goodnight hurt Marinette."

"Ouch! Oh no, shh shh shh. Don't wake up! Oh no."
"Dr Banner? You okay?" Marinette asked, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. It was like, two in the morning and pitch black, well, besides for the coals from the fire.
"Yeah... Just, wheres the clothes you brought?"
"Oh, right here." She tossed him the bundle of clothes and flipped over, facing away from him.
A few grunts and curses layer he told her, "Would you skooch back, I'm putting morewood on the fire."
She struggled to stand up but made out to the tent and flopped onto the floor. A few minutes layer the fire was going.
"So, how did that feel?"
"I know the big guy liked it. I think he are some sand too." They both chuckled at that.
"Do... Do you remember all I told him-you?"
"Yeah kid, yeah I do."
That was it, that broke her walls she out in place.
"I couldn't stay happy," she sobbed. Immedietly Bruce wrapped his arms around her understandingly. He knew what it was like not being able to fully process those negative emotions, especially when you needed anger sometimes to keep going.
"I almost gave in! I'm broken! Shattered even! But all anyone sees is unbreakable Ladybug! What about fragile Marinette huh? What about her?!"
He held her as she cried, about her old crush, her old friends, the akumas, her partner, her bullies, the lies, the anger, everything. And he just listened, because sometimes that's all you need. Just someone to listen.
'This must be the first time in four years shes been able to process everything. She's been building up that strong leader facade, very the girl behind the mask is breaking.' Bruce thought.
He held her through the night, even as the big guy tried to break free, not to smash anything, but because he wanted to be the one to comfort the hurt child. For once, they both agreed on something.
The class needed to be dealt with, as soon as possible.

2092 words!
Gah, first off all, sorry for the long wait. I had a bad case out writer's block, it's still lingering even now, but it's been long enough. Even if its just that scene.
How was that though? I thought it would be best suited for her to finally start processing her feelings with Bruce and Hulk, as he cant really be angry without the other guy making a star all appearance.
Also, check or my book of Akumatized Marinette Oneshots or Miraculous Oneshots if you haven't already. Oo! Alsotry Miraculously Venom too! All the are side stories, so there dont be regular updates yet. But they have been started! So please please please check out!
Have a wonderful night and bug out!🐞🕷🐞🕷🐞🕷
October 9th 9:22 2021 p.m. Hawaii time