Chapter 1

Hi!!😁 I'm Gold Isaac and this is my first wattpad story.This is a Nigerian story and there'll be some Nigerian slangs but don't worry,  I'll try to describe the meaning of any slang used.

Please show me love and corrections In my work, so that I can get better. I'm not a professional writer, I'm just a girl with a wild imagination ready to share her story. You can also message me on wattpad to connect with me, I would really love that. Oh and please follow me!! 🥺

Get ready for crazy, mad, mind-blowing drama you have probably never read before in any Nigerian story ✨🙈😁😁😂.

With the power invested in me, I now declare this book open for you to enjoy!! 😁😁👌😂

                          • • •

"Grace! wa(come)! " My mum yelled so loud I thought I was going to turn deaf.

I promise  if you had working ears my mother would for sure render them useless. 

Sometimes, listening to her, yell my name so loud made me wonder if I was the only one who at all times, found parents yelling their children's names, annoying.

Keyword: AT ALL TIMES!!!

I bit my lips hard.

I couldn't no matter what comprehend one thing .

What was it?

Well, it was quite simple....

"Was I born into this  world for the sole purpose of becoming a personal slave to my parents??? "

And...  if, in a parallel(impossible) universe I was, did they have to be annoying by never relenting on their daily load of  endless errands???

At this pathetic juncture, I was sure that even ,God , the creator of the universe, definitely knew that I, Grace Ayanlami, the unfortunate daughter of the Ayanlami's was in dire need of a breathing space.

" Ma!! I'm coming!!!" I finally yelled back in a voice dripped with irritation. I made sure if possible to let  every ounce of annoyance I felt show.

" I was just trying to put a dress together." I added, still filled with utter and complete irritation.

By the direction in which my mum's voice came, there was no doubt that she was in the living room, most probably sitting and doing nothing but search through her,  very lazy mind for errands to send her poor,innocent, only child.(Me!)

Added to my previous irritation, now, I felt anger. Who did she think she was, sending me errands as she pleased??

I threw the needle, threads and Ankara fabric in my hands, on my small useless foam bed,  in the middle of the pathetic_looking room, begging for its right to life. I definitely didn't care or give the slightest thoughts to them landing on the bed or floor.