𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

.•°♪chp 05♪°•.

Leia opened her eyes to an unfamiliar place, she tried getting up with her aching muscles but failed as it felt like she had run a marathon.

"Where is everyone? Ugh, I need to find them quickly," she thought as she looked around the dark place. The scene was dull with giant grey trees of which Leia could only see the trunks.

She finally got up, the side on which she was lying was wet, her hair and clothes were drenched and a gooey liquid was dripping off her.

She felt a sudden wave of heat passing through her body which made a fall to the wet ground again with a splatter. "It hurts, my head hurts too much" she held her head with her hands tightly as the pain was increasing by every passing second, it became so much that she screamed, screams filled the place, so loud that it felt like they were piercing through her head.

Leia opened her eyes as she saw a small flicker of light, "Is someone there? Ayane? Hee??" She spoke using all her energy but the words barely came out, the light slowly came closer, she tried to get back on her feet again.

The light wasn't coming closer as there was no holder, it was just getting brighter, filling the place up with itself gradually.

"Is anyone there?" she asked again in a low voice. No reply, she looked around the place, she looked at her hands, her wet hands were covered in a thick red liquid..."Blood!" her brain said as her heart leapt.

Her whole body which rested on the ground was covered in blood, the ground....was covered in blood.

She screamed again, terrified. "Where is everyone!?!? We need to get out of here!!" She told herself sternly so she could muster up the courage to walk, she had to find her friends.

The light now was bright enough for her to see the place with a few details. She walked ahead, "I'll find everyone," her head hurt again and she fell again, but this time it wasn't because of the pain but because she tripped over something.

"A body...." She looked down and saw a human lying on the floor, with huge wounds and concealed in blood.

She quickly backed away from the body and screamed till her throat gave away, she looked around and...more of them!

More bodies were lying, bodies of human beings, dead...

She wanted to run away, she tried running away but she couldn't as she saw that the body near her was Jay, she looked at all of them and the dead bodies were of her friends.

Someone was nearing her... "Take me out of here... Please..." Leia tried to speak but nothing except a feeble sound came out.

The figure came closer and closer every time she blinked. A friend or a foe? She had no strength to ponder, she just asked for help again as the figure sat down right in front of her, dark...

"My friends," she mumbled not knowing what she was saying, the figure reached its hand towards Leia and put it on her head, the scene started fading again as she was left unconscious.