𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞

.•°♪01♪°•.

Leia sat crouching in the corner hiding her nose away from the fungi smell that filled the drabby room with no source of light except the window which showed the ground outside.

It wasn't that helpful as all the dirty rain water leaked inside just to make the smell worse. At this moment she didn't remember her grumbling stomach nor her dried lips but only wished to be able to smell the fresh rain outside.

A sound outside caught her attention away from the rain. She heard the door unlock which revealed her step sister standing with a food tray in her hands.

"Dinner," Aera said with a huge grin while lowering the tray to Leia. The girl got up and saw the tray containing beefsteak with yogurt on the side.

"I didn't know you were so broke that you are down to eating rotten food now," Leia looked at the girl with a cold, piercing glare.

"It's not for--" she tried explaining but her sentence was cut short as Leia spoke again.

"Don't worry, I'll donate some money," she scoffed and sat back down.

"What are you doing?" Mrs Kim came stomping, with her usual shrieky voice.

"Can't you recognize expressions?" Leia rolled her eyes but screamed as Mrs Kim pulled her up with her hair.

"You really need to learn a lesson! What do you think you're doing!?" Yelled Mrs Kim still not letting go of Leia's hair.

"Exactly...What am I doing?" She spoke bitterly to herself and suddenly pierced her nails in Mrs Kim's arm and got hold of Aera's neck right after letting go of Mrs Kim.

"This actually feels good," she stared straight into the girl's rapidly blinking eyes while she stood there perplexed, even though Leia was barely even touching her neck.

Mrs Kim screamed and pulled her daughter out of Leia's grip and pushed her to the ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? How dare you!?" Mrs Kim yelled as her face sweated because of fear and anger.

Leia's pale purple lips were made into a smile as she got to her feet and dusted dirt off her back.

Her eyes met with her grandmother's, who was watching them from outside the room sitting on her wheel chair. She looked at the woman and rolled her eyes with a smirk, "pathetic."

"Let's go honey. Your father will deal with her himself," the woman walked away while hugging her daughter.

The door got locked again and Leia fell to the ground "What trashy fairytale is this?" Her tears finally set free as they rushed down her cheeks. She covered her mouth tightly so no sound would come out, she couldn't let them hear her cry but a yell made her stop.