𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫

.•°♪chp 03 pt.3♪°•.

"3..." Leia started counting.

"2..."

"1!!" Shouted Leia and all of them jumped at once. They all were losing grip but suddenly they landed on the not so soft but soft clouds which were now taking them to the other side.

"What is this??" Jake shouted as hard as he could because even though they were pretty close to each other it was difficult to hear because of the wind.

"Looks like a flying cloud" Jake answered himself but the fog was slowly lagging and they could see an impossibly enormous bird.

"No, it's not a flying cloud, I think it's a swan!!" Niki screamed but the bird probably didn't like the assumption as it dived down and came back up abruptly.

"I don't think it is..." Jay shouted signalling the boys to shut up while he was still holding on to Ayane as tightly as he could.

Leia on the other hand climbed up to the bird's neck and patted its head.

"Guys!! I think it's a snowy owl!!" Leia squealed out of joy. She hugged the owl as her mind was planning on keeping him as a pet but her thoughts were disturbed as they heard a screeching voice.

"At least someone has eyes." It said

"What the hell? Who is this now??" Niki said out of frustration as he thought the reaper guy was already more than enough to torture them.

"It's me who you thought was a swan," the voice couldn't be more sarcastic. "I mean...how can you even think of me as a swan...God, why had I got to be the one to get this job? Owls are better okay!! Plus I'm the most handsome one in this world, swans don't even come close." The owl finally stopped talking leaving everyone thunderstruck, everyone except Leia.

"I know right! Snowy Owls are far more superior. It's okay Snowy don't let them bother you, you're the prettiest." Leia talked to the bird as if to a baby. It was always her dream to have a snowy owl after reading Harry Potter.

"Leia is not okay..." Heeseung said as he couldn't first of all believe the sudden appearance of a giant bird and then Leia acting as if it was normal.

"I like you only," replied the owl as he received another pat from Ayane who was smiling so much it made her cheeks hurt.

"We're gonna land now, hold tight Leia," the bird informed as it now went downwards and finally landed. All of them were thinking of how to get off the bird who was as big as a whole room when the bird unexpectedly started to shrink.

"What?" It asked in a tone of mockery,
"Get off now please or I'll get squished before I turn back into my normal self." The owl taunted as the rest listened to him and got off one by one.

They were on the ground getting their hair and clothes set when the bird suddenly disappeared and now a young boy as tall as Jay was standing in front of them. His face was white like snow with freckles covering his nose and cheekbones, strikingly yellow eyes and dark red hair that ended with white colour.

"What are you all staring at?" The boys asked while looking behind him.

"Nothing, you're just very handsome probably," Niki remarked as he saw everyone looking at him without even blinking.

"Ah..and that I am. Okay now stop, the Headmaster told me to come back with you guys quickly." The boy scratched his head and suddenly spoke again as he realised he didn't introduce himself.