𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤

.•°♪chp 04 pt. 3♪°•.

"I'm not washing the dishes," Ayane said as she pushed her plate away.

"As if we don't already know that..." Leia remarked while rubbing her stomach that was hurting because of overeating.

"I'm not doing the dishes," Sunghoon informed before anyone could tell him to.

"Me neither. It's always me. I'm not your maid," Jake rested his head on his hands.

"I'll do them then," Jay got up and started emptying the table.

"Go help him you good for nothing brat," Leia punched Heeseung in the arm which made him scream because of the pain.

"Heyyy!! I didn't punch you that hard," Leia stood up.

"You guys are seriously so annoying," Sunghoon rolled his eyes as he rested his back on the chair.

"Look at her, she's all the time beating me," Heeseung slightly poked Ayane in the arm gaining her attention as he complained about Leia.

"Just be nice for show!! Please please please!" He begged in whispers gaining a sigh from Ayane.

"Aww baby," she patted his head which made him smile as he stuck his tongue out at Leia, teasing her but that didn't do him good as someone slapped his head which made him bite his tongue. "What the--?" He shouted as he saw Jay standing right behind him

"Leia's right, help me with the dishes you good for nothing brat," Jay glared at him which made Leia smile this time as she stuck her tongue out back at him.

The two boys were almost done with the dishes while Niki was making Ayane feed him ice cream and Leia was telling Jake about the room they were allotted.

"I'll read the book now, you all better listen or else we might get in trouble," Sunghoon said loudly as everyone stopped talking and nodded while Jay and Heeseung dried their hands and came to sit with everyone else.

"Okay...so, there are three sections, for boys, girls and the academy itself," Sunghoon said as he looked up and then down the page with the table of contents.

"Read the girls one first," both the girls said at the same time.

"Okay, hm..lemme see, okay no.1 is: "No revealing clothes are allowed during classes and strict action will be taken against any female student who doesn't wear a proper uniform during the studying periods." Sunghoon stopped as he heard Ayane speak "Literally, that's for students in secondary level..."

"No.2, Girls aren't allowed to stay out of their assigned rooms after 08:00 pm."

"Typical.." Leia said as
Sunghoon continued.

"No.3, Girls are not allowed to go to the Red Wing in any situation or they'll be put in detention. No.4, Girls must be in a pair or groups while leaving the academy grounds."

"Okay stop these are basic read the boys' ones now," Ayane said as she rolled her eyes.

"Ah, okay" Sunghoon turned the page which was one-third of the whole book."Okay...I thought this book would have like a thousand-page or something, there are only three."

"They're making us clowns now," Jake remarked.

"You're already a clown," Leia snorted along with Jay.

"Okay, no.1 All boys must come with combed hair, properly tied tie, buttoned shirts and ironed cloaks." Sunghoon stopped wondering who would write such a rule while the girls laughed thinking that everyone knows boys are so messy that the faculty had to write such a rule down.

Sunghoon cleared his throat and continued "No.2, boys must be in groups if leaving academy grounds and must not stay outside after 06:00 pm. No.3, Boys can't stay in the girl's rooms after 08:00 pm."

"What the hell? There were no such rules for girls," Heeseung blurted out, confused.

"Yeah... isn't it supposed to either the other way round or both ways?" Jay asked no one in particular.

"Guess the boys can't be trusted, hah!" Leia giggled.

"That's all for the boys," Sunghoon said as he turned the page again.

"Okay, I'll read the academy rules now, No.1, students who have grades lower than 50% will have their head shaved and are not allowed to regrow it magically for one month."

"WHAT!?" They all shouted in dismay.

"We can grow hair magically!?" Leia asked with her eyes wide open.

"Is that what's bothering you?? We'll have our heads shaved!!" Niki said as he shook Ayane with all his might.

"Why the hell are you making me dizzy, go do it to someone else," Ayane said as she got herself out of Niki's grip.

"Oh shit- yes, I didn't notice..." Leia said as she realized the last thing she felt like doing was studying.

"Okay shut up you all, you're not that bad at studying. Moving on no.2, The academy will be invisible and the jungle will appear in front of whoever stays out after 09:00 pm thus students are suggested to come back early or they will live a day in the jungle without any help from Phinecea."

"That's not that hard, we'll just take enough food with us in the first place," Heeseung shrugged confidentially.

"Literally who in the world reads rules while thinking of breaking them?" Ayane said with a displeased look.

"No.3, every student must keep their cores ready before the start of the session and safe as their life depends on it."

"What cores? They didn't give us anything yet?" Niki asked.

"We literally know just as much as you do," Jake replied.

"No.4, detention will be given to anyone who goes to restricted sections or is rude to the faculty or if the faculty wants it that way. That's it, only 4."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Jay asked no one specifically.

"We get detention if the faculty wants it that way? That's...kind of strange..." Heeseung added.

"Wait there's something else written too, it's upside down, wait," Sunghoon turned the book upside down and read "Glimpse" and the moment he said the word, the whole place started to dissolve making everyone scream but all of a sudden the screams died as they fell to the ground, unconscious.

.•°♪ꨄ︎♪°•.