𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐞

.•°♪chp 03 pt.2♪°•.

"Hurry up! Hurry up! We don't have all day," A man with a face prettier than a woman's, beautiful silver locks that reached his shoulders, tanned skin and a well built masculine body suddenly appeared in the dinning room where the children were having breakfast.

"Can we stop having random people barging into our house for once?" Jay slammed his fork on the table.

"Now who are you?" Asked Leia.

"We met just yesterday.." he pouted while tilting his head a little.

"We did?" Mumbled Jake while thinking hard.

"Yes!! I'm the reaper!!" He spoke as if complaining.

"What the fuck?" Jay blurted out.

"Is everyone at your place called a reaper? Otherwise you were literally a black smoke yesterday," Heeseung said while going back to eating his food again.

"I can't actually do many tasks at once. Yesterday I had other things to do so I had to show you my original form. This too is my real self but in human form. I don't really have much to do today so," he smiled.

"Wow~ makes amazing sense," Niki sang sarcastically.

"Why are you here?" Asked Heeseung.

"To pick you all up of course," he replied with a beautiful smile that for some reason sent chills up everyone's spine.

"Don't tell me we're actually going to that academy thing? What is the meaning of this? Why do we have to?" Sunghoon complained while getting up as he had lost his appetite.

"Sunghoon... You better be cooperative while I'm being nice," he said while pushing the boy down on his seat.

"So, you all want to go to the academy? Or the afterlife?" He grinned with the most innocent face.

"The afterlife thank you," Ayane mumbled.

"Are you sure we don't need to bring anything with us?" Jay asked as he was fussy about his things.

"Yes, you'll be provided with all necessities so do not worry," he replied while smiling at Ayane making her heart skip a beat for an awful moment.

"Okay, the car is here," he looked up at the sky and a massive rectangular thing without wheels, wings or any type of fan floated about 8 feet above them.

It was a silver coloured box-like thing with black windows and... No doors? Suddenly a large disk came off the car and the man gestured for them to move forward.

The 7 using their own senses thought they probably have to stand on it. When all of them were standing on the disk along with the man. The disk moved upwards and joined itself to the car's floor.

The interior was huge with skin seats on both the corners, lined one after the other. The lights were on as there was no source of light from the outside.

"Please sit comfortably," he smiled and they went to sit one by one.

Jake sat on the third seat with Niki sitting opposite to him. They both were looking at the buttons and then looked at each other with cheeky grins.