𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝

.•°♪chp 02 pt. 2♪°•.

"I'm not going away till you open the door Leia. Plus Ayane's baked chocolate cupcakes and I can't promise if they'll last for this long," the girl heard the boy from outside the room who had been standing there for the past half an hour.

Sunghoon heard the door click and tried to open it and she had indeed unlocked it.
"If I knew Ayane's cupcakes will get the door open so quickly I would've told you earli-" the boy who was grinning after getting inside suddenly turned sullen as he saw his friend's swollen eyes.

"Leia..." He neared her as tears still fell off her cheeks although she made no sound of crying.

"What? What happened?" He slightly pushed the girl to sit on the bed and sat next to her.
"Hey, tell me. We can't do anything if you don't say anything."

"Hoon," she stopped before even saying anything to gain control over her speech but failed and broke into tears.

Sunghoon quickly hugged the girl as he felt all the energy draining from his body along with his friend's tears.

"Sunghoon," she cried his name out loud.

"It's fine Leia," he caressed her head while she stained his shirt with tears.

"I want us to return! I don't mind staying at the Kim's!! I just want to return," Leia stated with fierce eyes.

"Leia, you think I'll let you go back to those fucke- losers after seeing what they were doing to you!?" Jay spoke in his low yet intimidating voice.

"Jay's right. That's not happening," Ayanne said with her legs and arms crossed while Jake and Niki, who were sitting next to her nodded.

"Listen, I have a very bad feeling about this place. I'll take care of myself you guys please leave."

"But-" Jake spoke but was interrupted by Heeseung.

"Fine, if that's what you want we won't say anything. When do you want to leave?" Heeseung asked while everyone stared at him with eyes open wide.

"Tomorrow, I don't think any of you have their things unpacked. I want us to leave early morning."

"Fine, is it okay with all of you?" Heeseung looked at everyone, eyeing them to say yes to her.

"Whatever," Jay rolled his eyes and got up to leave to his room but stopped as Heeseung spoke again that caught his attention.

"We agreed with you now it's your turn. You're not going back to your dad's house. You can stay with one of us."

"Hee, even if I don't go back to that house I can-" she tried to convince them but was cut mid sentence as Ayanne spoke in her usual loud voice.

"I know you can take care of yourself but that doesn't satisfy me. How do I know if you're doing fine or not?" She complained.

"Yeah, we get it that you've got money. Now stop bragging already," Jake rolled his eyes but got slapped by Ayanne on the leg.

"You shut up," she glared.

"Okay, then who's adopting me?" She giggled while thinking how she'll pay them back for everything they're doing.

"Me," Ayanne, Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jake spoke together.

"I didn't know my rival will agree on keeping me?" Leia said with a mischievous look in her eyes.

"What? Wait... What? Rivals?" Jake grimaced.

"Leia... Not now," Ayanne sighed as she knew a fight is coming their way.

"You! You're my rival! Along with Niki," Leia tried holding back her laughter as she saw the serious confusion on the young boy's face.

"Wait, why are we rivals?? I thought we were sworn enemies!?" Niki shouted.

"That too," Leia nodded.

"But why are we rivals?" Jake interrupted the two.

"Oh shut up already! That's probably because you get more attention from Ayanne. I'm with Leia too just by the way. I'm sleepy now get to your beds," Jay got up and left for his room without another word.

"Yes sir!" Sunghoon shouted and went to his too and everyone followed after giving each other weird looks.

"Everyone ready?" Ayanne asked as she checked one last time if all the suitcases were there along with the children.

"Coming," Heeseung shouted as he came running holding Ayanne's watch.
"I saw you left your mom's gift on the kitchen counter after washing the dishes," he smiled and handed over the watch to Ayanne.

"For once you're not useless," she slapped the boy's back making him instantly regret not getting away from her right after returning her watch.

"Thanks," he smiled while trying hard not to complain about her slaps only he was always blessed with.

"Okay, I've kept all the suitcases in the cars." Jake dusted off his hands.

"Listen up. You guys drove my car on our way here so this time I'm taking my car. Hee, Leia and Anna you guys are coming with me too." And before anyone could protest he continued. "I'm not hearing otherwise," he gave his usual stare and everyone zipped their lips.

"Ayanne! You sit in the front this time," Heeseung suggested as Jay glared and quickly went to sit in his car with a pounding heart as he didn't want anyone seeing him smiling like an idiot.

"I don't think Jay would like that," Ayanne said as she saw him slam the car's door.

"Oh you don't worry," Heeseung grinned and pushed her till she got in the car.

"You better not annoy me or you're dying," Leia told the boy who grinned as he too got in the car.