𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬

.•°♪chp 04♪°•.

All of them had their breaths held back, not believing their eyes, the man sitting in front of them was the very man they had tried to escape from earlier, Leia's father.

"Headmaster Kim Jeonghan, but yes you children are right." He smiled.

They couldn't believe it, it was shocking yet a little relieving at the same time. What were they supposed to say?

"What is this place?" Heeseung asked without hesitation as he saw a familiar face.

"It's an academy as I'm sure you were notified, young man." He replied still smiling.

"We know that but why are we here?" Jay asked who wasn't at all in the mood of joking. "We were also told this is a separate galaxy old man." He added making Heeseung laugh inside but quickly straightened his expression as he didn't want the old man to think Jay was being rude.

"Hm... let's say you are here because it's your destiny." He replied, "Of course, you are here also because we need you but let's talk about that later."

"What do you mean you need us?" Ayane asked, confused.

"You need our help? And you brought us here without our permission?" Leia asked who was now angry at the situation and the old man's unfading smile.

"I'm sure you are tired right now, Mr Kim is waiting outside, he'll take you to your dorms. You'll find everything out as you study and of course, I'll keep on meeting you in the future." The Headmaster said as he waved at the door which opened right away.

"But- But you didn't answer us! What is going on? That attitude is really rude for a Headmaster's no?" Niki scoffed.

"We'll meet again, Good day then." He sat down once again and went back to work.

"Let's get out, I don't think he'll talk anymore," Sunghoon said as they all followed after a moment of hesitance.

Sunoo was standing outside and waved at them. "I just got the sheet of your assigned rooms and two of your mates are in room 177 right next to mine. Cool eh? Sim Jake and Nishimura riki?" The boy asked eagerly.

"Us" The two boys spoke making sunoo look around as he had seen Niki but he couldn't identify who Jake was.

"So... Who's Jake?" he asked politely as he didn't want to offend the boy.

"I'm here..?" he heard a voice coming from behind niki. Jake moved to the side as he realised the giant had hidden him behind himself.

"Ah..cool, you guys will share a room with another friend. Park Jay, Lee Heeseung and Park Sunghoon-" he stopped, looked around and asked, "Are you three siblings or somethin'?"

After a moment of silence and thinking about who he was referring to, Ayane, Sunghoon and Jay shouted "No!!" together glaring at each other and then the boy for asking such a stupid question.

"Okay okay chill, so these three will share room 179" he clapped. "I'll repeat now. Jake and Niki will share room 177, Jay, Heeseung and Park Sunghoon will share room 179 and I will be in room 178." he looked up and the five boys nodded.

"Now for the girls!" He turned to the two girls and spoke. "Ayane Park and Kim Leia will share room 194, you two won't be having a roommate, there is one room for three boys but for girls, it's just two girls in one room, the discrimination I tell you but whatever. Our rooms are on the 3rd floor in the Black Wing and the girls' is on the 4th floor. Let's go!" He said and went in the opposite direction from where they had entered.

"We're here, make yourselves comfortable I'll go show the girls their rooms." Sunoo beamed as the boys nodded and he went off with the girls.

It was a very long hallway and had stairs after every two rooms which went up and down, leading to other floors to make the walks shorter.

"Here you are, freshen up and then we can meet in room 178 and I'll tell you tomorrow's schedule and all. See ya," He went away without listening to what the girls had to say.

"I was gonna say thank you but guess it was unnecessary," Ayane said as she closed the door and sat on the bed.

Leia went to look around as the room was more like a whole house which had more rooms inside, there was a kitchen, a dining room, a study, a drawing-room, a balcony and a bedroom.

"Why is this place so perfect? I feel like I've entered Barbie's dreamhouse or something." Leia came back to the bedroom where Ayane was.
"It's so perfect that I sometimes forget the horrifying situation we're in." Leia groaned as she fell on her bed.

"I know right... I'm bedazzled continuously and then I have to snap myself out of this alluring hell of a place" Ayane agreed with a sigh. She wanted to go back but she couldn't understand why her heart was so excited to see what will unfold next.

"When I think of what is happening to us I feel so frustrated that I haven't slept for days but now that I'm here on this soft bed... I think I can fall asleep in a second." Leia said as her eyes slowly blurred her surroundings.

"Get up Leia, we'll have the night for sleeping, I'm going to bathe first." Ayane patted Leia although she herself would do anything to get a shut-eye.
"Lemme see if we have clothes." She got up and went to the cupboard which had her name tag on it.

Leia quickly ran to Ayane as she heard her gasp "This is totally my style!! How even??" She looked amazed as she saw the clothes.

Leia quickly opened hers and saw it was the same with her.
"I didn't think they'd have streetwear in this world. Everyone I saw was wearing that formal royalty type clothes," Leia said as she looked around her clothes happily.

"I don't think we time-travelled to ancient times so, of course, they'd have such clothes? Didn't you see Sunoo? He was wearing the same kind too." Ayane pointed.

The cupboards looked small on the outside but were almost as big as a room on the inside. It had a special section for shoes, clothes, books and one for uniforms.

"Oh- I forgot about him- Dude is this just a mistake with my wardrobe or do you have just a black cloak in your uniform section too?" Leia shouted to Ayane as she thought she might not hear her from inside.

"No Leia, look in the lower section, shirts and skirts are lying folded too, oh and there are ties and belts in the drawer too," Ayane said in a normal voice as after hearing Leia she knew shouting was too much.

"Oh my God!!! I always wanted to wear ties to school! I just realised our old uniform sucked...but like...I was happier that I didn't have to wear a uniform to the University... tsk not again... but I'm still super happy about the cloaks. I'll thank whoever designed the uniforms," Leia grinned happily.

"Shut up and take a bath now, we'll wear the uniform if we're told so just wear normal clothes right now," Ayane told her as she took her clothes and went to the bathroom.

"Leia there are two shower rooms here!!" Ayane too was now shouting in excitement without knowing.

Leia came running with her clothes, she looked around and saw two shower rooms and quickly ran inside the one with 𝓚.𝓛  written on it. Ayane had 𝓐.𝓟  written on hers.

"Okay let's play rock paper scissors and whoever wins will take a bath first," Heeseung suggested as the other two nodded and shouted, "Rock paper scissors shoot!"

"Yassss, I'll go first then, Jay's second and Sunghoon's last." Heeseung went dancing to his cupboard to get his clothes as the other two went to lie down on their beds.

"Woahhhh!! I've got some cool clothes in here, I must say their fashion sense is at least likeable." Heeseung picked his clothes and threw them on his bed as he went to take a bath.

.•°♪ꨄ︎♪°•.