𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐚 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐲

.•°♪chp 03♪°•.

Silence spread in the room which was broken by the intruder who knew that the children were waiting for him to further explain what he had to say.

"I was sent here to inform you about the current situation you're in," he said.

"You're not a human are you?" Heeseung asked with his fingers still clenched tightly around the vase.

"You can say that," he replied with a chuckle.

"Take your hood off," Leia said as she wanted to know if he was the same man she had met in the graveyard.

"I don't think you'll like to see that," he said.

"That's for me to decide," she asserted.

"I don't have a face. What will you see?" He explained in his husky voice which gave the girl severe goosebumps.

"Shut the fuck up and get out of here before I call the police," Jay yelled when Sunghoon quickly got hold of his sleeve. He aggressively shook his head while crying and started pointing towards his mouth.

Jay looked at the boy unable to understand what he was saying, unable to understand why he wasn't saying anything in the first place. He then looked at the man with a murderous look in his eyes.

"What did you do to my friend!?" Niki shouted.

"Oh, nothing really! I just made all of our ears immune to his voice. I must say he was being really loud," he justified as if he had done something clever.

"You better undo whatever you did!!" Leia threatened the man who chuckled in response.

"We meet again," he said.

"What the hell are you talking about!?" said Jake, suddenly flustered.

"Who are you..." Heeseung asked again.

"As I said, Reaper."

"What do you want to inform us about?" Jay asked.

"A sensible man I see," he laughed but his voice became serious again. "I see you went to look for your families."

"How do you know?" asked Ayane with her eyes squinted as she paid all her attention to the man... Or whatever you may call him.