𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞

.•°♪chp01 pt.3♪°•.

"It's raining!!" Niki shouted and pulled the blanket off the two girls who were still sleeping.

"Niki!! I'll smack you! go away," Ayane shouted while Leia was still sound asleep.

The boy then went to Leia's side and woke her up.

"What?" She sat up straight the moment she opened her eyes.

"It's raining outside!!" Niki cried as the girl quickly ran to the window and turned the curtains aside.

"Why are you smiling you creep. We can't go to the hot spring now," Niki sat down on the floor, upset.

"Nope, me and my mum mostly only went when it rained. The cascade will be running now," she smiled and went out of the room

"Where are you going?" Niki followed her as she opened the door to Sunghoon's room.

"It's past noon. They need to wake up now or we won't have more time to enjoy," she grinned at the boy who nodded. She pulled the bedsheet off of the boy while Niki pulled Sunghoon off the bed and quickly ran outside after shouting "WE'RE LEAVING IN 45 MINUTES!"

"Now where?" Niki asked the girl who stood their laughing through the pain as she saw Sunghoon's perfect face even right after waking up.

"You and Jake are sharing a room right?" she asked and the boy nodded in response.

"Did you wake him up?"

"He did wake up but when I asked him to come wake you two up he went back to sleep" the boy frowned as he looked to their room.

"Let's kick his ass!" Leia grinned as she flexed her nonexistent biceps.

"Why didn't you wake up Ayane first though? We literally came from there."

"She needs to sleep," she grinned proudly.

"That's favouritism. You're the same! Both of you are so unfair..." he rolled his eyes but Leia shrugged it off with a smile.

"I'll go wake Jake up," Niki told her and she nodded, "I'll go wake Jay and Heeseung then," she said and went downstairs.

"Oh my God!!! This place is so nice!!!" Ayane exclaimed as she looked around not believing her eyes.

The hot spring was a small one hidden behind a mountain with a small cascade flowing.

The rocks were grey with not a spec of algae, as if someone cleaned it thoroughly.

"I'm going in too," Ayane spoke as she took off her thin cotton coat revealing a thigh length chiffon dress while Leia just jumped in wearing her white cotton dress.

The boys were playing around when suddenly Jay felt someone raising his shirt.

"Oh my God so I wasn't seeing things!!" Jake shouted as he looked at Jay's lower spine and then at everyone else.

"He's got a tattoo!!!" Leia shouted as she saw it too. "A blue orchid..." She looked at the boy with suspicious eyes while everyone started taking turns to see it one by one.

"Why didn't you tell us?" They all looked at the boy who stood their with red ears not facing anyone.

"I knew," Heeseung grinned and before anyone could ask anything Jay spoke abruptly.

"He wasn't leaving me alone so we ended up going together! Nothing else. I wanted to tell you all but..."

"Why a blue orchid though?" Leia asked suspiciously as Ayane's favourite flowers were orchids and her favourite colour was blue.

"I just... Just like it?" He replied.

"I told him to get a peach but he didn't listen," Heeseung complained with crossed arms in front of his chest.

"Why a peach though?" Niki asked the boy.

"He's got a big butt," Heeseung replied seriously and everyone started laughing except Jay who cried, "Shut up man!!"

"It's okay baby, Ayane has a big butt too you're not alone," Leia laughed receiving a "huh?" From Ayane.

"The big butt couple," Niki laughed before suddenly plunging inside.

"What the hell Niki get your head out of the water," Ayane shouted at the boy but no reply.

"Niki?" Ayane called his name but still silence.

Heeseung quickly dived inside and after a minute that he didn't come back Jay followed him to see if he was okay.

"This isn't right," Ayane spoke as cold sweat rolled down her forehead.

Jake looked at the girl who was on the verge of crying and dived in too, to bring back the rest.

"They're pranking us right... It must be a prank... This spring isn't that deep," Leia felt her heart racing as she felt a cold chill crawl up her legs.

"I need to find them, I'm going in too," and before anyone could protest Leia was no where to be seen.

No one came back and one by one all of them were now under water as the water devoured them, while they sank deeper and deeper, unconscious.