𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫

Start from the beginning

"My name's Sunoo, Kim Sunoo. I'm the representative of the Art of Manipulation and Metamorphosis class. I'm from Ordo 2 Grade 1 which makes me your senior but you can just call me Sunoo anyway. I know all your names so the introduction's done let's get going alright?"

The seven friends looked at each other all confused as to what was happening.

Sunoo neared Leia, gave her his brightest smile.

"Let's go, Leia," he smirked and moved his arm forward for her to hold it as he showed her the way.

Leia looked at the proud boy for a moment and then walked away to Niki, holding his hand without even trying to hide her squeamish expression because sadly the love she showed was for the bird and not a human boy. The boy cleared his throat and signalled everyone to follow him, embarrassed by the sudden change of attitude by the girl.

"Here we are people," Sunoo said while standing in front of nothing but two tall pillar-like boulders.

"Uh....where exactly?" Sunghoon said in an unsure voice as he looked around for the academy.

"Here- oh wait y'all can't see it..now where's the moon sand..?" He said and started rummaging his pockets. "I did bring it with me though...Oh!" He sighed out of relief as he took off his locket which was holding a tiny white bag.

"What's this?" Niki asked as he looked at the weird but pretty pouch.

"Just said it's moon sand," Sunoo replied as he put a pinch on everyone's palm. "Give it a sniff, it's not deathly poison or something I promise."

They all smelled the sparkling dust that gave off a sweet scent of cherries and when they opened their eyes again they were standing at the gate of a tremendous building that didn't seem to come to an end.

"Welcome to Phinecea Academy for Magicians."

"Academy? This... This is an academy?" Jay asked as he was starstruck by the site.

"Phinecea you said?" Questioned Niki as the name was weird but pretty like everything else he had encountered yet.

"Of Magic...? We'll learn magic too?" Added Heeseung who had no idea about what more will be there after the already impossible experiences they had.

"Bingo," Sunoo said as he took out the locket again which now had an inch sized arctic fox hanging on it.

"Tsk, Tails! Where did you hide the key man?" He questioned the fox who simpered in reply.

"He's alive!? I mean..no! He's real??" Leia put words to everyone's thoughts.

"Duhh, it's my core, ah..wait you won't know..you don't have stones yet. Well keeping it simple, everyone has a magical core, and they have 5 levels and only 20% of the wizards can reach the fifth level. The first ones are for baby magicians like they ain't actually babies I mean the ones new to magic like all of you, which are stones of some sort like emerald, amethyst and whatnot and they always come in pairs or they won't work. Then the second level is when the stones become one, the third's mine in which you get your tiny core animal," he stated proudly.

"The fourth is a grown-up version of your animal and the fifth is becoming one with your animal. That's about all, any questions?" Concluded Sunoo and left everyone flabbergasted.

Sunoo shook his locket again and said "Gimme the key Tails or I'm abandoning you in the Forest of Night Terrors."

The fox whimpered and wiggled his tail and suddenly disappeared leaving behind a badge hanging to the chain now. Sunoo put the badge on something that looked like a smart lock.

The door opened and the young boy gestured to follow him.

"Go straight then right, straight then left, left again, right and then left and you'll reach the Head Master's office." He told them.

They looked back at him all confused as he laughed and spoke again "Ayy you guys fell for it. Don't worry it's not that difficult just go straight, two lefts and then to the right and also there are signboards everywhere so nothing to worry about."

"You're so funny," Leia faked a laugh as she turned around to go to the office.

"I can show you around later," Sunoo spoke loudly and saw that everyone was staring at him so he cleared his throat and continued "I mean show all of you around later."

"That's kind of you Sunoo," Jay smiled at him trying his best to sound friendly.

"Nahh, it's cool. I'd do anything till I don't have to study. Well, see you guys after your meeting with the Headmaster then." He saluted with his two fingers and left while whistling a tune.

"How is he the representative of a class if he doesn't like studying?" Heeseung asked in confusion.

"No idea, he probably gets away with all the talking he does," Jay replied.

"I don't think I'll ever be friends with him," Sunghoon rolled his eyes "he's too confident."

"Look who's talking," Ayane laughed before adding, "his personality is totally the opposite of his looks no?" Ayane remarked.

"I know right!! He looks dreamy when he's not talking. I'd have a crush on him if he'd not open that mouth of his." Leia said with a disappointed look.

"Just like you," Niki snorted.

"I think he likes you," Jake patted Leia and started laughing very loudly.

"As if!! Anyway, I don't like him, he's too noisy." She replied.

"Okay, Okay, enough chatting let's go to the Headmaster's office. I don't want to go but like... we have no other choice right?" Heeseung clapped loudly changing the annoying topic.

"Ah, I'm not scared but it's kinda scary.." Niki said as he went to Ayane and locked his arm with hers.

"Aww, mommy will protect you," Ayane said while chuckling.

They were on their way and looked around the place, it was massive and looked like a well-kempt palace. There was a fountain with pink water flowing, trees planted in rows with only a trunk and an extremely long branch with lots of chairs hanging to it on which there were a couple of students sitting with huge books on their laps or chatting with food in their mouth.

No one said a word, they were too busy admiring everything but their walk came to an end as they reached the entrance to what was marked as the Headmaster's office.

"It's okay, we'll be fine till we're together," Jay said as he looked at his hesitant friends. Everyone nodded and they entered.

An old man was sitting on a chair beaming as he stood up and said "Welcome."

"MR KIM!?!?"

.•°♪ꨄ︎♪°•.