Chapter 19

(N/A: This is the first chapter in the book to use 3 time-skips! I wanted to be consistent but I just had to do it for this chapter T T)

"What? Why!?" Gun exclaimed.

"Because you don't want to. And... I don't want to, either." Off replied, sipping on his slushie.

"What are you saying, Off?"

I don't know. I just wanna be with you for a little longer.

"I'm saying I'm hungry." Off finally turns back to look at Gun, and he laughs seeing the exasperated look on his friend's face. "Wanna go to a McDonald's?"

"There's food at the party, though." Gun insisted.

"But you said the food was shit!" Off said and the younger one presses his lips together.

Gun, not wanting to talk about anything anymore, just rolls his eyes and tugs the hem of Off's shirt. "Fine,... you're so annoying."

Off looks at him and smiles, as in, smiles so happily that Gun wanted to pinch his cheeks.

That's your best friend, idiot! He's for Mild.

"Yahooo~!" Off cheers, jumping up and down and shocking Gun for the thousandth time tonight that he couldn't help but laugh.

"W-Why are you so happy?" Gun asks, trying to stop laughing.

"Because you're going with me to McDonald's!" The older one replied.

"You're like a child, you know. When will you actually act your age, huh?!" Gun exclaims.

Off laughs and stops walking, "NEVER!" He shouts, making people turn their heads to them. Gun notices this and quickly walks to Off, grabbing his sleeve.

"Sh-Shut up, you're embarrassing us- ME!" Gun pleads, looking up at Off. "L-Let's just go to McDonald's, okay?"

Off looks down at him and smiles happily, poking Gun's nose before leaning close to his face.

Too close!

Gun backs away a little, remembering their kiss. "What are you doi–"

"You're so cute," Off says and ruffles the younger's hair. "Come on, let's go."

Jumpol takes Gun's hand in his, shocking him even more. All of it happened so quickly, Gun was barely functioning right. He walked mindlessly, letting Off guide him.

What is going on with him!?

Did he just call me cute?

WHY IS HE HOLDING MY HAND!? I THOUGHT YOU HATED HOLDING HANDS WITH PEOPLE, OFF JUMPOL!

Oh my Lord, what is happening?!

AND WHY AM I GETTING AFFECTED!? I don't like Off... NEVER! NEVER EVER! IMPOSSIBLE! How could I like him? He's so annoying. He's a man-child... he's...

Gun groans out loud, closing his eyes in frustration and gripping Off's hands tighter, alerting the latter.

Off turns back to him and asks, "Is something wrong?"

"Huh? Uh, no, no, no!" Gun responds, laughing nervously. "Don't mind me. I was just- just thinking about some things. KEEP WALKING!"

Off chuckles at the smaller male's response, but nods. And with that, he takes himself and Gun back to their university to get Chawee. To remind you, all the while holding hands.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Did you leave anything at the party?" Off asked as he got his keys out of his pocket. "Please say no."