Chapter 18

"Dude, why are you leaving so early?" Arm follows Off, who was running to the exit as if he was escaping something- and he was, technically. Because his friend didn't answer him, Arm had no choice but to grab Off's arm, stopping him in his tracks. "Off–"

"Get away from me!" Jumpol screamed, shaking Arm's grip off him. "I'm going home. Mild's not coming anywa–"

"You dickwad, she is. She said she was gonna run late because of a family situation, but will show up." Arm told, grabbing Off's arm once again. "Why are you so worked up? What the fuck happened to you?"

Off stood silent, letting his head fall low.

Even with a small action, Arm realized something did happen. "Okay, let's go sit down first and calm down. We're blocking the entrance." The pale man said before dragging his friend to a nearby corner.

Arm pushes Off down to crouch on the floor and does the same, hand on his back. "Do you want to talk about what happened?"

He hears Off sigh and frowns. Expecting no answer, Arm looks away from Off for a moment and sees Gun making his way to the entrance of the gym.

"It's about Gu–"

"GUN! GUN! OVER HERE!" Arm shouted, making both Off and Gun's head whip in his direction. Gun sees Arm and smiles, the smaller male decides to walk towards his friend but stops in his tracks when he sees a familiar figure beside Arm. "Gun? Come on, come here. Off is being weird and I don't know why..."

Off bites his lip and looks at everything and anything but Gun. Arm stared at Gun, who was still frozen in place, though he noticed that the younger male wasn't just standing but he was also staring at Off.

Did something happen between them?

Arm furrows his eyebrows and watches as Gun continues to stare idly at Off, while the latter simply ignores him.

Yeah, something definitely happened between these two.

"Okay,... I don't know what happened but it's obvious it's between you two." Arm stands up, grabbing Gun's attention and having him finally look at him. "So you better talk it out." was the last thing he said before pushing Gun to Off's direction and leaving the scene.

"Fuck," Gun cussed under his breath, seriously not wanting to be in this type of situation at the moment. He stumbles back a bit, creating distance between the two of them. "Um..."

"Can you... not talk for a while?" Off started.

Gun looks away, "I was just planning to go so I think that would be bett–"

"No, no. We'll talk. Just... give me a moment." The older one cuts him off. Atthaphan looks back at his best friend and sees him staring at the ground. Biting the sides of his tongue, he sighs and sits beside Off.

"I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable."

Because it makes ME uncomfortable.

"No, it doesn't. It makes me feel better, actually." Off chuckles quietly and Gun doesn't understand what he finds funny. They sit in silence for, what? 5? 10 minutes? They don't know... but it sure did feel like a long ass time.

"Er..." Off starts, still not looking at Gun, who already has his back leaned against the wall. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

"No, seriously. I... I don't know what came over me if I'm being honest. I just..." Jumpol sighs, ruffling and messing his hair up in frustration. "I just wanted to tease you because of what you said. I don't know what happened."