The Quidditch Match

(A/N: This is the Quidditch game, Slytherin versus Gryffindor. Who do you think will win?)

(Anna's P.O.V.)

It was the next day, in the Great Hall. I was forcing myself to eat, for the sake of my team. I finished, pretty quickly.

I looked over at Harry, who was twirling his food with his fork. Ron and Hermione was trying to convince him to eat. 

He was my friend so I went over to them. "Hi guys. Hey Harry. I saw what was happening. You have to eat, Harry." I said. 

"I'm not hungry." 

Hermione was about to reply when Professor Snape came over. 

"Good luck today, Potter. Then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you...even if it is against Slytherin." He looked at me, nodded, and limped off.

"That explains the blood." Harry said. 

"Blood?" I asked.

"Listen, last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try and get past that 3 headed dog. But, he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping."

"But why would anyone go near that dog?" Hermione asked.

"The day I was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. He said it was Hogwarts' business, very secret." Harry said.

"So you're saying..." Hermione started.

"That's what the dog's guarding. That's what Snape wants." Harry nodded.

Hedwig and Icy both screeches as they enter the Great Hall. They are each carrying a very large, long parcel. The white owls dropped it off at the table. 

"Bit early for mail, isn't it?" Hermione said.

"But I never get mail." Harry said, looking bewildered.

"I do, from the orphanage, but they only send letters." I said.

"Let's open it." Ron suggested excitedly.

We opened it and found two matching broomsticks.

"It's a broomstick!" Harry exclaimed.

"That's not just any broomstick, Harry and Anna. It's a Nimbus 2000!" Ron said, looking envious.

"But who...?" we both wondered.

We looked to the teachers table and saw both Snape and McGonagall looking at us, Snape petting Icy and McGonagall stroking Hedwig.

𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙

(3rd Person P.O.V.)

Later on, inside a Quidditch tower. The Gryffindor team is marching towards the starting gate. They reach it and stop, behind a closed double door.

"Scared, Harry?" Oliver asked.

"A little." Harry responded. He was going against his sister's team, after all.

"That's all right. I felt the same way before my first game."

"What happened?" Harry asked curiously. 

"Eh, I don't really remember. I took a bludger to the head 2 minutes in. Woke up in the hospital a week later." 

That just made Harry more nervous.