The Common Rooms

(A/N: This is the chapter where each Harry and Anna will see their common rooms. Enjoy)

(3rd Person P.O.V.)

Anna sat down. 

"We're in the same House." a voice said. Anna turned and saw Draco.

"Yeah." she agreed. "Slytherin seems like the best House there is." 

Draco smirked. "That's because it is."

McGonagall taps her goblet with a spoon. "Your attention, please."

Dumbledore rose from his chair.

"Let the feast...begin."

Food magically appears in front of all students.

Draco looks at all the food, raises his eyebrows and digs in. Ron stuffs his face.

A boy named Seamus Finnigan speaks up. "I'm half and half. Me dad's a Muggle. Mam's a witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out."

Neville laughs. Harry is sitting next to Percy. He leans over.

"Say, Percy, who's that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?" he asked.

"Oh, that's Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house."

"What's he teach?"

"Potions. But everyone knows it's the Dark Arts he fancies. He's been after Quirrell's job for years."

Ron, having just finished a chicken wing, reaches into the bowl for more, and a ghost pops out.

"Ahh!" Ron screamed.

"Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor." the ghost said cheerfully.

Numerous ghosts come pouring from the walls, sailing along.

"Look! It's the Bloody Baron!" a girl called, pointing at a ghost with a knife stabbed to his chest.

 "Hello, Sir Nicholas. Have a nice summer?" Percy greeted.

"Dismal. Once again, my request to join the headless hunt has been denied." He began to leave.

Ron stared at his House ghost. "I know you! You're Nearly Headless Nick!"

Nearly Headless Nick shook his head. "I prefer Sir Nicholas if you don't mind."

Hermione interjected, "Nearly headless? How can you be nearly headless?"

"Like this." Sir Nicholas tugged on one side of his head. His head was hanging by just a thread. 

"Ahh!" Ron exclaimed.

"Eugh." Hermione sounded like she was going to throw up.

Harry rolled his eyes.

Nick reattaches his head back to his body.

𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙

(Anna's P.O.V)

We climbed up the stairs, heading up to the Slytherin common room. 

"Gryffindors, follow me, please. Keep up. Thank you." I heard Percy call.

"This is the most direct path to the dormitories. Oh, and keep an eye on the staircases...they like to change." our prefect, Oscar, said. 

"Password?" said a painting. 

"Pureblood." our other prefect, Davina, said.

The painting swung aside to reveal a green, silver, and black room.

We entered the common room.

It was awesome! It looked so cozy, and best of all, it felt like home.

𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙

I went up to my dorm, which I shared with 3 other girls. I entered, and found that they were already there.

One girl with short, bobbed hair came up. "Hi, I'm Pansy Parkinson. You must be Annabelle Potter, right?" she said. 

"Yea, that's me. But you can call me Anna." I smiled at her.

She grinned. 

"That's Isabella Caddel" she pointed to a light blonde haired girl. "And that's Daphne Greengrass" she motioned to another girl, who looked fancy. 

"Hi. Call me Isa instead." Isa smiled.

"Pleased to meet you." Daphne also smiled.

"Hi. It's a pleasure to meet you." I said. 

We talked together and found so much in common. You know, girl talk.

We quickly became best friends.

When we fell asleep, I think it was one of the best sleeps I ever had.

(A/N: So yeah, that's Anna's opinion on her common room, dormitary, and friends.)

Word count: 553