Seeker and Chaser

(A/N: so, this is the part where the Slytherins and Gryffindors have their first flying class. EnJoY)

(Anna's P.O.V)

Remember what happened in Potions class? Well, everyone, I mean EVERYONE, is talking about it. They're calling me "Slytherin Princess" It's a stupid name, really.

Anyway, that afternoon, outside the castle, the students, Gryffindor and Slytherin, are lined up in two rows with brooms by their sides. The teacher, Madam Hooch, comes down the line. She has short hair and hawk yellow eyes.

"Good afternoon, class." she says, walking down the aisle.

"Good afternoon, Madam Hooch." we chorused back.

"Good afternoon, Amanda, good afternoon. Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, up!"

"Up!" I said, and the broom immediately shot up to my hands. 

Harry and Draco followed.

"With feeling!" Madam Hooch yelled.

"Up. Up. Up. Up." Hermione tried again and again.

"Up." Isa's broom shot to her hands.

"Up!" Daphne said. Her broom shot up too.

"Up!!" Ron said loudly. The broom came up--not to his hands, but to his face, bumping his nose. 

Me and Harry burst out laughing. 

"Shut up Harry, Anna. It's not funny." he said, turning red.

"Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end." Madam Hooch instructed. 

We all mounted our brooms. 

"When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle...3...2..."

She blew her whistle, but Neville's broomstick somehow lifts him off the ground. Neville immediately lifts off. He looks quite frightened.

"Mr. Longbottom." Madam Hooch called.

Neville started to fly away. 

"M-M-Mr. Longbottom! Mr. Longbottom!" Hooch yelled, frightened. 

"Ahh!" neville screamed.

"Mr. Longbottom!"

"Down! Down! Ahhhh!" Neville couldn't control 

"Neville!" Harry yelled.

"Help!!!"

He immediately skyrockets towards the sky.

"Come back down this instant!" Hooch screeched.

"AHH!"

He flies uncontrollably in the air and hits a wall, conking along it and then swooping off. All the while, he is screaming. He begins to zoom back towards the group of students. Hooch quickly holds out her wand to stop him.

"Help!"

"Mr. Longbottom-!" Hooch started.

However, all of the students quickly stand back as Hooch dives out of the way, allowing Neville to fly right through. Neville goes through the scatter and up a tower.