Ethan Torchio🥁

Imagine: Ethan when you show up on set

You squealed as Ethan grabbed you by your waist and pulled your back to his chest to cuddle you.
"Ethan!"You yelped as he nuzzled his face into your neck in front of his friends and the crew shooting their new video. He ignored your shock and bashfulness at his unusual display of PDA and decided to do more, kissing the crook your neck repeatedly."Ethan, stooooooop!"
You felt Damiano, Victoria and Thomas's eyes on both of you but they knew better than to say anything unless they didn't want to see you for at least a week.
"Ok, ok."Ethan whispered before giving you a final kiss on the cheek, he took your hand and nodded towards the edge of the field where the trees of the forest began."Come on."
You smiled and let him lead you away from the other people so you could have a private chat.
"You know kissing me like that won't magically get me pregnant, right?"You joked once you were alone.
"I know but maybe if the potential foetus knows that it's parents love each other it might be more inclined to become a baby."Ethan joked back before he became a little serious and stepped closer to you, looking down into your eyes. He lowered his voice and took both of your hands."Speaking of babies, how are you feeling?"
"That's what I came here to talk to you about."You said before rooting around in your bag."I was going to wait until you came home to tell you this but I didn't want to tell anyone else and-"
"Breathe, Y/N."Ethan chuckled as your speech sped up with every word.
You took a breath."Right, ok. Anywayyyyy...here."
You held out your hand which inside was a tissue holding a positive pregnancy test.
"Y-You're serious?"Ethan spoke, his eyes widening and his smile becoming huge."I-It...we-we-we're..."
"We're going to have a baby!"You exclaimed before your husband pulled you into his arms.
"I love you so much."He told you, his voice muffled by your hair and by how choked up he was.
"I love you too."