Damiano David🎤

Imagine: First seeing Damiano's back tattoo

Damiano's face screwed into an odd expression and he began to roll his shoulders back and forth vigorously as you lay on the bed beside him trying to concentrate on writing song lyrics.
You raised an eyebrow as he gave a loud frustrated groan and rolled on your back to look at him."What's up, buttercup?"
"I have an itch I need scratching."He pouted.
You snorted."That's a new way of asking me if I wanna fuck."
"As much as I would like that, mia bella, and now I am going to use that next time I want to have sex, I have an actual itch."Your boyfriend explained.
"Then scratch it."You told him, scribbling down some lyrics.
"I can't."He whined, throwing his head back."Vic painted my nails and they're still drying."
He sat up and turned around before shrugging the jacket he was wearing down his back.
"Oh wow."You gasped as you stared at the masterpiece on your boyfriend's back.
"What do y-oh right, the tattoo."Damiano nodded in understanding."I forgot to tell you about that."
"It's amazing."You spoke in awe, reaching out to gently touch it with your fingertips."When did you get it done."
"Last week when I was away visiting family, which is why you're only just seeing it."He explained."But I'm guessing you like it."
"I love it."You gushed, tracing the black lines softly.
"Amorina, I love you but I have a really bad itch."Damiano reminded you.
"Yeah, where is it?"You answered quickly, snapping out of your trance.
"Between my shoulder blades. Oh ah that feels good."He began to let out soft moans as you scratched him.
You giggled at the sounds and kissed his shoulder."I think that tattoo makes you even hotter, Dami."
"Mhhm do you, my dear?"He mumbled, knowing exactly where this was going.
"I do."You whispered in his ear before licking the shell of it."And now I have an itch that needs scratching."
You squealed in delight as Damiano quickly pinned you down to the bed underneath him.
"I'd be happy to help."He smirked, surely about to wreck his nails.