Ethan Torchio🥁

Imagine: You and Ethan getting interrupted

"I can't believe you're not scared!"You spoke after spitting out your toothpaste as Ethan finished brushing his hair before bed."I mean that movie was super messed up! Vic had to take Chili out of the room he was barking and yapping at the tv so much."
Ethan shrugged, an unusual smug smile on his lips."What can I say? Guess you just have an incredibly fearless boyfriend."
"I guess I do."You smiled warmly once he opened his arms for you as you climbed into bed next to him."I've missed you so much."
"I've missed you too."Ethan replied as he turned on his side to face you, wrapping you in his arms."If I'd known being in a band was going to be such a pain in my ass, I'd never have replied to that damn Facebook announcement."
You rolled your eyes and giggled."Yes, you would've. Victoria could've tried her hardest to deter you from joining and you still would've. Think god you did because if you hadn't we wouldn't have met, and I'd still be living with Thomas."
Ethan chuckled, gently moving a lock of hair behind your ear."Oh the horror."
You smiled at him warmly, his laugh was like music to your ears."But I'm sure you know, living in this place with him and the rest."
"For over a month...without you."Ethan pouted, blinking his gorgeous brown eyes."Ugh, I've missed you soooo much."
You yelped in surprise once he roughly pulled you hips against his before kissing you softly.
"Wow."You laughed, blushing as you felt something press against you."You really did miss me."
"Mmm I really did."He began to kiss down your neck swiftly, rushing foreplay was ver unusual for him...not that you were complaining."Now are-"
Ethan was cut off by a knock on your bedroom door. He looked at you confused and you just shrugged back.
"Come in."Ethan groaned as you rolled off him, pulling the bed covers up to your neck.
"Heyyy, guys."You squinted in the dark to see Thomas standing in the doorway."Is everyone decent?"
Ethan got out of bed with a groan and tossed you one of his band T-shirts so Thomas wouldn't see anything he wasn't supposed to.
"What do you want?"You heard your boyfriend sigh, now almost blocking the guitarist from your view. If Ethan was any other man about to get it on with his girlfriend he'd probably slam the door in Thomas's face, but he wasn't any other man. He was your man and had been for two years, so you knew Ethan was going to listen to whatever crazy thing Thomas just had to say at one thirty in the morning.
"So that movie was pretty scary, huh?"You heard the guitarist state with a little laugh at the end.
Ethan gave a huge sigh and leant his whole body on the doorframe."Thomas, you're one of my best friends and I love you, man, I do, but I haven't had sex in-"
"So naturally I came to check if you two were ok."Thomas waltzed in to the bedroom after cutting off your boyfriend and flipping down on the bed beside you."Ciao."
"Hi."You greeted.
"Thomas, get out of my bed."Ethan told him, rubbing his temples as he walked back over to you and now the blonde man.
You looked to Thomas, his eyes were wide and he was very skittish."You look a little pale, are you ok?"
"Totally fine."He answered quickly."But I think I'm just going to stay here tonight. You know, so you two don't get too scared."
"Thomas-"Ethan began, looking ready to haul his best friend out the bed by his hair.
"Bello."You smiled softly at Ethan."Thomas is just worried that we're too scared to sleep alone."
Ethan understood what you meant and swore under his breath."Alright. Shift it, meow meow, you can sleep here but not with my girlfriend."
"Great!"The guitarist rolled over to leave space between you for Ethan and climbed under the covers.
"I hate him so much."The drummer muttered as he wrapped his arms around you.
You smiled into his chest and gave it a quick kiss."You're a really good f-"
You were cut off by another voice from outside of the bedroom before Damiano's face appeared from out of the dark."Edgar? Y/N? You guys up?"
"Yeah we are."You whispered as Ethan snuggled his face into your neck with a small groan."But Thomas is asleep so shhh."
"Ok, ok."The vocalist whispered, creeping in to the bedroom.
"I don't recall hearing Y/N say 'come in'."Your boyfriend mumbled, face still pressed against you.
"Be nice."You told him softly, stroking his hair."What's up, Dami?"
"Scary movie that Vic picked, huh?"Damiano began.
"Oh for fuck's sake!"Ethan exclaimed, prompting Thomas to shift and roll over.
You giggled a little."Do you want to stay here tonight?"
"Yeah, that'd be great guys."Damiano accepted the offer very quickly, throwing a pillow and duvet onto the floor beside yours and Ethan's bed.
After a few minutes Damiano began snoring and both him and Thomas were out cold.
"Ethan?"You whispered.
"Hmm?"He mumbled.
"You're such a great mom."You joked.
He chuckled."Shhh and get some sleep you."
He kissed your temple before you drifted off to sleep.
***
You jolted awake as an ear piercing shriek sounded from inside your room.
You burst into laughter as you saw Victoria standing over Damiano with a ghastly mask on her face, seemingly inspired by the movie from last night. Damiano's scream had also woken up Thomas who looked a sickly pale colour at the sight of Victoria's mask.
"You are such scaredy cats."She rolled her eyes and left the room.
"We're getting revenge."Damiano told Thomas who nodded before they both followed Victoria out.
You smiled and looked down beside you at your boyfriend.
"They're finally gone."
"Finally."