Thomas Raggi🎸

Imagine: Thomas coaxing you into dancing with him

"Next up we have a much requested song. Coraline by Italian Eurovision winners, Måneskin!"The radio announcer exclaimed before the song started up.
"Woooo!"Victoria cheered from where you, her, Ethan and your boyfriend, Thomas, were laying on a picnic blanket in a field. You'd originally planned a barbecue but Damiano, who was supposed to bring the burgers, had forgot and had now run to the nearest shop to buy some.
Ethan hummed."I'm still not used to hearing that."
"Same, but it sounds good."Victoria smiled.
"You guys definitely deserve it."You told them."As someone who's been observing since the beginning I have to say that it's long overdue."
You turned to where you expected Thomas to be lying to cuddle into his side but were shocked when he wasn't there.
"Thomas?"You asked, still not opening your eyes.
"Come dance with me, la mia principessa!"Your boyfriend encouraged you as you squinted past the sun to see him up and dancing to Coraline.
Victoria giggled."Nice try. In all of our years of knowing Y/N have you ever seen her dance?"
"She dances with me."Thomas sung, holding both his hands out to you.
You shook your head."Vic's right, Tom."
You got up passing him and walked over to the car where the radio was set up, as the guitarist continued to dance.
You smiled to yourself as you turned up the volume and spun around to Thomas, who began beckoning you over with his hand.
"You've never seen me dance, until now!"You walked back to over him, watching his smile grow wider before he pulled you into his arms.
"I'm gone for five minutes and these two are already all over each other."Damiano laughed as he appeared back with the food.
You giggled and buried you head into Thomas's shoulder as he kissed your head lovingly.