Ethan Torchio🥁

Imagine: Ethan buying you a Valentine's Day gift

"Where are you rushing off to?"Thomas called out as Ethan sped up his steps to reach his car faster.
The long haired man turned slightly but continued walking."You're kidding right?"
"Uh...no?"The guitarist looked behind him at Damiano who was leaving the studio, eyes glued to his phone which he was beaming at.
"It's Valentine's Day."Victoria rolled her eyes as she followed Damiano out while peeking over his shoulder. She stuck her tongue and made a face."Ugh, your cheesy texts to Gio remind me why I love being single."
"So that's why you've been carrying around that bag like it's a baby all day."Thomas realised making Ethan stop in his tracks.
The drummer turned his eyes large and cheeks red."Wh-What do you mean?"
"That's Y/N's Valentine's Day present, right?"Thomas smirked.
Damiano immediately looked up from his phone. There was a mischievous glint in his eyes and a huge grin on his face that never failed to make the recipient of this look uneasy."Well, pray tell what is it?"
"No, no, no."Ethan laughed pointing a finger at the singer."That's not happening. I'm not going to show you what I got my girlfriend so you can make me feel insecure about it."
Victoria snorted before heading back into the studio."This seems like something I'm not needed for, I'll go get my jacket."
"When have we ever done that?"Thomas asked feigning shock, or maybe he'd actually forgotten. Ethan couldn't tell, but the amount of times Thomas and Damiano had made fun of gifts he'd bought for you because they deemed them "cheesy" or "too sweet" had gotten far too high.
Damiano walked over to Ethan and swung his arm around the younger man."Oh come on we won't make fun of you this time!"
In a flash the singer had snatched Ethan's bag and began to run away with it, leaving the drummer too stunned to chase after him for a second. But soon enough Ethan was chasing Damiano while Thomas laughed, torn between pulling out his phone to film his friends or watch them live.
"Give that back, Damiano!"Ethan demanded trying desperately to reclaim his bag.
"Nuh uh, not until I see what you bought the lovely Y/N."Damiano tutted. While still running from his friend he managed to get the bag open somehow making Ethan freeze once he pulled out the contents."Ooooo, lingerie. Very nice, Edgar."
The singer held up an incredibly gorgeous but very lacy bra.
Now completely red faced from embarrassment the drummer held out his hand."I said give it back, Damiano."
"You know I have nothing bad to say about this."The older man decided holding up the bra to his chest as if he was planning on wearing it."Very very good."
"What are you guys doing with my underwear?"Victoria's voice came as she exited the studio for the second time.
"Awww that's adorable!"Thomas gushed in jest."Y/N and Vic will have matching panties!"
"That's it, I'm going to have to return these now. I can't be thinking about that,"Ethan made a face and waved his hand in the bassist's direction."while I'm making love to my girlfriend."
He snatched the bag and bra back from Damiano and began to head to his car again.
***
"I don't know, Gio."You bit your lip as you looked at yourself in the mirror, dressed in the lingerie you'd bought for Valentine's Day."This isn't really our thing, you know, sexy Valentines. We usually just do something cute."
"Y/N,"Giorgia began from your phone where you were FaceTiming her."Ethan is a man, right?"
You turned to the screen and nodded, hugging your bare arms.
"And you're smoking hot."She smiled, folding her arms.
You felt your face flush and looked away."Um well I don't-"
"That was a statement not a question."The model cut your off which made your blush grow more."It doesn't matter how cutesy, lovey dovey your relationship is, a lot of men like naked women. Ethan will like your little surprise, trust me."
You heard the front door of your house open and knowing it was Ethan immediately you looked panicked to Giorgia in your phone.
"Talk to you tomorrow."She winked with a smirk before hanging up.
"Amore, I'm home!"You heard Ethan call.
You closed your eyes, took a deep breath and turned off your phone so you wouldn't be interrupted.
"I'm in the bedroom!"You replied, laying on your bed in the sexiest position you could manage, cringing more than you thought was possible.
You heard footsteps head closer to the bedroom which made you regret taking Giorgia's advice but it was much too late to turn back.
"Do I need to prepare myself, Y/N?"You heard Ethan ask, right outside the door.
You looked down at your underwear clad self."...No?"
At your uncertainty Ethan gave a chuckle before he opened the door.
"Hi."You greeted, flushing bright red, as he stood completely stunned in the doorway. Your drummer boyfriend didn't move a muscle, just staring at your barely covered body."Ethan? You ok?"
"I hate Victoria."He groaned and rolled his eyes."My original Valentine's present for you was that lingerie, until I realised Vic has the same pair."
You snorted."And it's weird because she's your friend."
"Very weird."Ethan turned around to face the hallway."Can you change please?"
"Of course."You giggled before removing your bra."You can turn around you know, you've seen me naked many many times before."
"No, I can't because if I see you naked I'm not going to be able to control myself."Ethan shook his head.
You walked up behind him, snaking your arms around him before whispering into his ear."Good, I don't want you to control yourself."
"We have dinner reservations."He moaned as you nipped the skin on his ear playfully.
"Screw the reservations."