Victoria De Angelis🌙

Imagine: Victoria getting ready for a date

Victoria practically jumped out of her skin and almost dropped her nail file when she heard the front door of your shared apartment slammed shut. Immediately her mind flicked through everyone who had a key Damiano, Ethan, Thomas, her sister Nica and of course, you.
After a hearing long string of curses in your native language (whatever that may be), Victoria set her nail file onto her vanity and exited her room. Only to be greater by your form storming into your own bedroom, flinging the door open causing a loud bang as it collided with whatever furniture you had placed near it.
Still staying silent, Victoria listened to the sound of you rummaging through drawers before you quickly walked out again something in your hand that glinted as you walked right past the bassist and into the kitchen. Realising that you weren't going to acknowledge her until she said something Victoria followed you into the kitchen.
"Uh, Y/N, everything ok?"She asked, standing in the doorway.
"Yes."You answered sarcastically, aggressively opening and closing drawers."I'm absolutely fiiiiine!"
Victoria rolled her eyes and walked over to you, before you could open another drawer she placed her hand on top of yours. After a short moment you looked up at her and sniffed, the bassist looked into your eyes that were glistening with tears.
"Hey, hey, hey,"She began, pulling you into a hug."what's wrong?"
"I-"You started, wiping a lone tear from your cheek."S-she-arrgh, I can't stop crying!"
You furiously wiped away more tears as they began to fall faster and more frequently.
"Take your time, it's ok."Victoria gently pulled you over to the kitchen table with her to sit, still holding your hand. The other which seemed to be clenched around what looked like a necklace.
"Camilla broke up with me."You finally stated, looking down at the surface of the table.
Victoria couldn't help but gasp a little. You and Camilla had been dating for five years! Five years! And you'd known Camilla for even longer, since you were thirteen. Victoria had only met you three years ago but almost instantly she'd gotten a crush and before long fell head over heels for you. It was hard for her to see you with Camilla all the time, especially because it was literally all the time, and even worse you and Victoria had been roommates for two years. So the bassist had to endure you and your girlfriend of five years being all lovey dovey for two whole years of her life. But even though Camilla had broken up with you, Victoria wasn't happy. She couldn't happy when you looked so sad.
"She broke up with me because she cheated on me."You spoke up again, louder this time and unintentionally pulled your hand from Victoria's."She went out to a bar with some friends and ended up making out with another girl before going home with a different one. Oh and here's the worst part, she wasn't even going to tell me! Her brother was there and he said if she didn't tell me he would! So she told me and we talked, then we fought and then somehow she made me look like the bad guy!"
Victoria frowned and asked gently."Do you need to be alone? Or we could watch a movie? I could call the guys or just Thomas and we could all hang out or do something?"
You stood up and shook your head."No, no, it's fine. I mean if you want to we can do that after but..."
"What?"The bassist asked, noticing your curious look.
"You're all dressed up."You stated."You look gorgeous, where are you going?"
"Oh, I have a date."She looked down and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.
"With a man?"You wondered.
"Uh, yeah."She answered.
You raised an eyebrow."Then why are you thinking about comforting me? Go on your date I'm fine, I just need a hammer."
"A hammer?"The bassist became incredibly concerned and stood up quickly."Why do you need a hammer?"
"I'm not crazy. I won't hurt anyone."You rolled your eyes and held out your hand, letting a necklace dangle from it."I'm going to destroy this."
Victoria tilted her head and peered at the gold and diamond charm."But that's-"
"Camilla's."You finished for her."I know that's the point. So...hammer?"
"Ok, then."The bassist sighed."I think there might be one-"
"On second thought."You said and dropped the necklace on the floor before repeatedly stamping on it with your DM boot clad foot.
"Did that make you feel better?"Victoria asked.
You looked over at her."No."
Before she even reached you, you were in tears again but soon enough she had you wrapped in a hug.
"Hey, hey, it's ok."She tried to comfort you, stroking your hair."Let's go and sit down."
***
You had been in the living room with Victoria for about half an hour before you remembered about her date.
"Vic?"You asked from where you lay with your head on her lap.
"Hmm?"She hummed running her hands through your hair.
"What about your date?"
"Oh, don't worry about that. You're much more important."