Damiano David🎤

I've had this one written for a while so here it finally is!Enjoy!- Mischa💜

Enjoy!
- Mischa💜

Imagine: Being pregnant with Damiano's baby.
"Hey, Vic."You greeted your friend as you walked into the kitchen of the villa you were staying in with the band in Portugal. You were originally supposed to stay in Italy but once you'd gotten pregnant Damiano hadn't wanted to be away from you for too long and they couldn't exactly cancel their tour. Luckily for you however the tour was short and would be over at least a month before your due date, so if everything went well the tour would be uninterrupted.
"Hey, mama bear."The bassist grinned, eyeing your growing stomach.
You groaned and put your hands gently on the bump."Ugh stop calling me that, I hate that name."
"Hey, it was Thomas who made it up."Victoria held her hands up in defence as she followed you further into the kitchen."What're you looking for?"
"Egg salad, pickles and syrup sandwich."You told her while searching the cupboards, you saw her scrunch up her nose from the corner of your hey."Don't judge me, I'm pregnant, it's the baby. Speaking of the baby, where's Damiano?"
"I saw him in the living room earlier."Victoria informed you."Why don't you go find him, I'll make and bring you your sandwich."
"Really?"You felt tears fill your eyes."You're the best, Victoria."
"Whoa."She laughed as you hugged her."You are so hormonal."
"I'm sorry."You wiped your eyes."Thank you though."
***
"Dami!"You called as you headed towards the living room, though when you crossed the threshold you noticed Ethan standing against the wall with his arms folded."Hey, Ethan."
"Oh hi, ma-Y/N."He changed his mind once he saw your unimpressed expression.
You looked over to where he had been looking before to see Damiano cuddling Chili. He was whispering to it as the small dog licked him.
You peered at Ethan."How long has-"
"Thomas reckons hours."The drummer answered."I've been here for ten minutes trying to ask him about new songs."
"So there's no chance he'll put him down?"You asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Well maybe now that you're here he might."Ethan shrugged."I'll be in the studio if you need me."
You waved as he exited and moved over to the sofa where Damiano was scratching Chili behind her ears.
"Dami."You spoke softly as you sat beside him.
"Ciao, bambina."He greeted without looking at you."How's our little one?"
"Good, craving weird food but good."You smiled, resting your head on his shoulder.
"Awww sei un cucciolo così buono, sì lo sei."He whispered to Chili, kissing her head.
You rolled your eyes at his devotion to the dog before you felt something in your stomach."Ow."
"What's wrong?"Damiano asked, still smothering Chili.
"Oh my god."You laughed as the dull pain came again."The baby's kicking!"
"The baby is-oh my god."Your boyfriend turned, manoeuvring Chilli under his left arm as he placed his hands on your stomach to feel it."Oh my! This is amazing!"
He laughed and bit his lip as you could see he was getting emotional, which made you begin to cry.
"Aww, amorina, don't cry."Damiano told you with a pout as he saw the tears fall, wiping them away softly.
You smiled."I'm just so happy."
"Me too."Your boyfriend told you.
You felt a light weight on your bump and then the baby kicked again. You looked down as Chilli gave a bark, her tiny paws on your stomach.
"I think someone's getting jealous."You joked.
"Aww we love you too, don't worry."Damiano said scooping the dog back into his arms.