Thomas Raggi🎸

Imagine: Comforting Thomas after a break up

"Thomas!"You called as you entered your best friend's house. He'd sent you a vague message around a half hour ago telling you to come over, you'd asked him what was up and why he needed you but he'd left you on read. On your way over you'd called him but he didn't pick up. As you set foot into his hallway you noticed that was just as pitch black inside as it was outdoors."Thomas, is everything ok?! Did you forget to pay your electricity bill or something?!"
You wandered further into the house, running your fingertips along the wall to search for a light switch. As you continued to walk your realised that your footsteps had stopped making noise against the hardwood floors. Your hands found the light switch in his hallway and flicked it on, looking down at the floor you were surprised to see red rose petals under your feet.
"Thomas, what's with the rose petals?"You asked as you followed the trail up the stairs and into his bedroom.
The door was wide open and there was Thomas, sitting on his bed. The room only half illuminated by a few candles that were still lit, you paused in the doorway and watched him look up at you while he blew out another candle."Thomas, I'm gonna turn the lights on ok."
The guitarist turned from you without a word and picked up another candle.
You flicked on the lights and carefully moved around the extinguished candles on the floor. You sat down on the bed in front of him and placed your hand on his shoulder."I know you're not mad at me so please just let me know what's wrong."
"To answer your questions..."Thomas began before blowing out the candle in his hand."No everything is not ok, clearly."-he blowed out a third candle-"As you can see, yes I have payed my electricity bill."-blowing out yet another candle-"My one month anniversary is why the place is covered in rose petals and Mia breaking up with me is what's wrong."
"Mia broke up with you?"You gasped a little as Thomas slammed the final candle back down on his bedside table.
"Yup!"The guitarist snapped, swinging his legs onto the bed so he was laying down on it.
You stood awkwardly in the doorway, not entirely sure what to say."Uh why?"
"How the fuck am I supposed to know?!"Thomas exclaimed, throwing his arms up.
You frowned and walked around the other side of the bed."Don't snap at me, Raggi, I'm not the one who broke up with you. I'm not a fucking idiot."
As you sat up beside him your heard him grumble something under his breath.
"What did you say?"You asked.
He sighed and rolled over so he could look up at you."I thought we were fucking happy, you know?"
"I know."You told him quietly before beginning to pet his hair softly. You sat in silence for a moment with him. Thomas liked to talk and usually when he was upset he would go off on long tangents in Italian but he didn't this time, he just lay in silence. Eventually you untucked the duvet from the bed and got under it before untucking it under Thomas grabbing the tv remote.
Thomas shifted slightly."Y/N, what are you doing?"
"What do you want to watch?"You asked him."A movie, a tv show, trashy reality shows?"
The guitarist sat up beside you."Seriously you don't need to-"
"Milo broke up with me."You cut him off, still flipping through the tv channels.
"Oh."Thomas gasped."I'm so sorry. Wha-"
"Don't be, it's more like a feeling of relief actually. We weren't right for each other, it wasn't working...it never would've worked."You whispered the last part under your breath and leant your head on Thomas's shoulder.
"Hmm?"He hummed, he craned his neck to try and look at you."What do you mean? I thought you were happy with him."
"I was but I don't know, somewhere along the line things went stale and I started to fall for someone else."You shut your eyes."I felt awful so I told Milo and well..."
"I get that and if I'm being completely honest, I think Mia might have been right to break up with me."Thomas confessed.
You turned to him."Oh god, Thomas, what did you do? Did you cook for her? You gave her food poisoning, didn't you? You know there is a reason why Damiano banned you fro-"
"I didn't cook for her ok!"The guitarist cut you off before you could say anymore."I started to fall for someone else too."
You rolled your eyes and went back to flicking through channels."Am I going to have to learn to tolerate an American accent?"
Thomas snorted a little."No no, don't worry. In fact, you already know her and you like her. Though you don't like her as much as you should."
You furrowed your brows."What?"
"Well, it's midnight."Thomas informed you quite randomly.
"And what does that have t-"
You were stopped suddenly when Thomas's lips crashed onto yours. You froze for a moment, trying to comprehend what was going on before realising that the man you had fallen for seemed to be reciprocating your feelings. However before you could kiss him back Thomas pulled away.
"Thomas..."You gasped.
He shrugged, looking away, his cheeks dusted a rosy pink."I took a leap of faith but if I'm not the guy you've fallen for I'm going to look like a total ass."
"You're right."You nodded."You are an ass, for not telling me you liked me sooner."
Thomas shook his head and laughed."Principessa, you almost gave me a heart attack. Come here."
You happily let him pull you closer again. In between kisses you placed your hand on his chest, indicating him to stop.
"What's wrong?"The guitarist frowned.
"Promise me one thing."
"Anything."
"That you will never ever cook for me."
"Oh shut up."He smiled before beginning to tickle your sides.