Victoria De Angelis🌙

An early Vic one dedicated to the wonderful LeonydeAngelis Hope you enjoy!- Mischa💜

Hope you enjoy!
- Mischa💜

Imagine: Victoria and you telling everyone how you joined the band.
"So, Y/N,"The interviewer turned to you with a smile."am I right in saying that you joined the group a little later than everyone else?"
You nodded."Yep, I joined when they were halfway through recording Chosen."
"I think our viewers are most curious to know how you found out about the band and why they even let you join."The interviewer grinned and cast her eyes to Victoria who was sitting beside you."We already know that Victoria kicked out a previous singer for Damiano, why were you different?"
"What do you mean why was she different?!"Victoria exclaimed, throwing her arms around you and sloppily kissing your cheek."Look at her! She's gorgeous!"
You squealed at her enthusiasm as she continued to smother your face in kisses while the interviewer and the rest of your friends laughed.
"Vic! Vic! Stoooop!"You whined playfully as she finally stopped her loving attack with an extra long kiss on the corner of your lips. You gave her a loving smile and threaded your fingers together before beginning to answer the question you'd been asked earlier."My mum, you might know, is actually an actress and she was in a few movies that Ethan's dad directed so I've known him since we were little kids."
You felt Ethan's hands rub your shoulders affectionately before he kissed your head."She's like a little sister to me."
"Awww ti amo, Eddie."You told him quickly.
He laughed at your shortened version of his nickname."Ti amo, Y/N/N."
"But actually I moved away when I was fifteen and I was on holiday back here with my family when he called me."You continued explaining, taking a deep breath before beginning to imitate the drummer."He was all like 'oh my god, Y/N, you'll never guess what! I'm in a band!' and I was like 'ok, yeah right. Where's your proof?'. And then he just sent me the address to a studio and told me to show up the next day."
"Why didn't you believe he was in a band?"The interviewer asked.
You shrugged."He was always so quiet, I didn't believe he'd ever find people he talked to enough to basically become a second family. Anyway I showed up and I met everyone, and actually I couldn't sing when we first met. Well I could but not professionally, I had to take lots of lessons before I got good enough to, hence why I only started singing with them during Il Ballo Della Vita."
"We all really liked her immediately."Thomas spoke up, seeming to want to take over the telling of the story."Some of us more than others."
Victoria shrugged proudly."I'm not going to apologise for being the only one who noticed how perfect Y/N was and continues to be."
"Ugh, get a room."Damiano groaned from beside your girlfriend.
"Anyway we found out pretty quickly that Y/N could rap and Vic used that as the perfect excuse to keep her around."Thomas continued.
"Keep me around?"You laughed."What am I? A stray cat?"
"Of course not, Y/N, you're a valued member of the band."Ethan interjected."Thomas was just jealous because you stole all Victoria's love."
"Just to clarify,"Your girlfriend said quickly before motioning her hand between you and Thomas."very different kinds love for both of them."
"So I rapped the cover of You Need Me, I Don't Need You with Dami and then-"
"Victoria bullied Ethan into bullying us to let you join the band."Thomas joked.
"She didn't bully me."Ethan pouted, trying to prove he wasn't a pushover."I thought Y/N was really good, plus I wanted my best friend back."
"Regardless,"Victoria tilted her head with a smile."we were right! And now I have the best girlfriend in the world."
You rolled your eyes."Liar!"
"What do you mean liar?!"The bassist countered.
"I have the best girlfriend in the world."You smiled sweetly before kissing her.