Ethan Torchio🥁

Imagine: Ethan when he gets home after a gig

"Ethan."You moaned as he sucked hard on your neck."Oh, Ethan."
"You sound so amazing, mia bella."He whispered before giving your neck a small nip.
You groaned as he began to reach his hands under your shirt, then suddenly a phone began to ring and you groaned for a whole different reason.
Reluctantly Ethan removed his hands from you and reached over to the bedside table for his phone.
He rolled his eyes and answered, mouthing 'Damiano' to you. You sighed and flopped down onto your back on the bed with frown.
"Calmati!"He shouted into the phone. You could hear his band ate shouting on the other end too."Oh mio! Perché non l'hai fatto? Va bene, va bene, ci sarò. Un attimo. Addio."
"What is it?"You asked, still frowning. Even though you couldn't speak the language you knew that you would have to wait until later to continue what you were doing earlier.
"I'm sorry, Y/N, but we have a gig."Ethan got up and began to put on his shoes.
You furrowed your brows."Since when?"
"Apparently Damiano booked it ages ago and forgot to tell us."Your boyfriend shook his head."I'll be back later, perfect girl."
He leaned over and you kissed him softly on the cheek."I'll be waiting."
***
"Finally!"Damiano exclaimed as Ethan appeared backstage.
"You are the most unorganised person ever."Victoria grumbled at the lead singer while tuning her bass before looking up at Ethan."You look nice."
"Thanks?"He replied puzzled.
Thomas poked his head in."Guys, we need to go on now. Hurry up!"
***
You jolted awake as you heard the door to your shared bedroom with Ethan open.
"I'm back."He smiled before yawning.
You sat up."What time is it?"
Ethan flicked the light on."Quarter past one."
"I hate Damiano."You grumbled."I'm so tired."
"Me too."Your boyfriend sighed as he took off his jacket.
You rolled over to face him and stifled a giggle once you caught sight of his face.
"What?"He frowned."Do I have something on my face?"
You bit your lip."You look nice."
"Vic said the exact same thing, what is it?"
"Have a look in the mirror."
Ethan rolled his eyes and wandered off to the bathroom.
"Oh mio dio, sul serio?"You heard him say exasperatedly."I can't believe you let me leave with this on my face."
"It's just a lipstick mark."You giggled as you walked in after him to see the drummer trying to rub your lipstick off his face."Plus,"-you walked up behind him, stood on your tip toes (to not) and rested your head on his shoulder."it shows everyone who you belong to."
You kissed him softly on the neck.
Ethan chuckled and turned around."Do I need to show you who you belong to?"