Damiano David🎤

Imagine: Damiano inviting you to his room

You bit down hard on your lip, leaning against the wall and drumming your fingers on it. You mumbled the words of your song to yourself over and over again. You had no idea why you were nervous at home you performed all the time and it was nothing, but that could be because everyone at home thought you were good and you weren't being judged continent wide.
Ohhhh god. You felt faint. Was it to late to go home? I mean you'd already been in Holland for a week and seen everything you needed to see, and accidentally ended up in the red light district of Amsterdam, if you left now you would just miss the whole Eurovision Song Competition. Yeahhh there was no way you could leave.
While mumbling the words to your song for the one millionth time you messed up and got a few wrong. You squeezed your eyes shut and stamped your foot trying to remember what they were but when you opened your eyes again you were met with a sight you weren't expecting.
"Uh, hi."
"Hello."The smooth Italian voice from the attractive man in front of you greeted. He was grinning and you instantly hated his guts. How could anyone be so at ease at a time like this?! You were about to go on stage and perform on live television in front of millions of people and it made you feel physically sick."So Y/H/C, hmm?"
You blinked, coming back to reality."Uh yeah...you're Italy?"
"Me and my band yes."The man nodded, leaning against the wall beside you.
You hummed in response, just trying to revise the words to your song.
"Oh I'm so sorry."The other competitor apologised."I'm bothering you, aren't I?"
"Oh, no, no it's fine."You tried to make him feel better after realising how rude you'd been.
"No, I am. I get it, you look incredibly stressed. I'll just leave."He began walking away before turning around (as if he had planned it) and coming even closer to you."You know I happen to know a great stress reliever."
"Seriously?"You raised an eyebrow."Because I'm open to anything."
He looked down, his grin growing wider before looking up at you through his lashes."Sex."
You burst out laughing."Oh my god! Is this what this is?! Are you seriously hitting on me right now?! I do not need you to do this write now! No, it's not the time! Go!"
You shooed him away but as he left his grin did not even waver.
You shook your head with a smile, at least he was confident.
***
You walked back to your room much later that night, covered in glitter and sweat. You weren't a big drinker but wished you were as you weren't feeling any less stressed after performing your first song. Everything had gone fine and you had such a good time but you still felt a knot in your stomach every time you thought about getting on that stage again.
You rubbed your eyes, smearing your sparkly eye make up all over your cheeks and the back of your hands. Damn, you had never been more tired. You couldn't wait to just-
"Perché ciao di nuovo, mia cara."You quickly stepped back before you collided with the Italian man before."That mean 'hello again, my dear'."
"Oh Italian is a beautiful language."You told him. You awkwardly stood with him before deciding to make small talk."So are you going out?"
"No, I just got back actually."He smiled to you, plucking a cigarette pack from the pocket of his blue blazer."Just decided to come out here for a smoke, thought maybe I might meet a pretty girl."
He winked which made you giggle and blush a little.
With a cigarette between his lips he offered the pack to you with a slight bow.
"Um, no thank you I don't smoke."You explained before he shrugged and began to light his own cigarette."And also I don't think you can smoke in here."
"Oh come on."He paused just before he could light it and leaned closer to you."It's just you and me, I won't tell if you don't."
"Well, I'll leave you to it then."You nodded."Goodnight..."
"Damiano."He told you."And you don't have to go. That stress reliever I offered you earlier it's still on the table. My door is always open."
You looked over him once again. He really was very good looking and his confidence made him even more attractive. You watched him light his cigarette and walk backwards into his room, his eyes never leaving your body.
"So what do you say?"