Damiano David🎤

Imagine: Damiano after the release of Chosen

"And you're sure this is what you want to do?"You questioned your boyfriend as you sat on the edge of the bath in your hotel room.
He shrugged and gestured with his hands."Did you have anything else in mind, amorina?"
You thought as he took a swig out of the champagne bottle he'd popped earlier.
"Not really but you guys just released your first album and we haven't left the hotel room."You pointed out, blushing a little and looking at your bare legs submerged in the bubbles of the water, as you thought of exactly why you hadn't left the hotel room.
Damiano smiled at you and placed the bottle on the floor."Is it so bad that I just want to spend time with my girlfriend after pouring my heart and soul into my music and not paying her any attention?"
You shook your head and rolled your eyes."Dami-"
"I know I haven't been spending much time with you, Y/N,"Your boyfriend began, reaching forward and taking a hold of your hands."but you've been so amazing throughout all this. You've never complained when I've been late or cancelled our dates because I've been in the studio, you are my angel. So this weekend has been about trying to make it up to you, by just being here with you. I love you."
"I love you too, baby."You smiled.
"Good. Now will you actually get in the bath?"Damiano asked but before you could answer he'd already pulled you onto his chest. Bubbles and water sloshed over the sides of the tub and onto the tiled floor.
"Damiano!"You squealed, knowing that the impact of you thudding onto him wasn't good for the bath.
"Calm down."He chuckled before adding."We already broke the bed, it can't get much worse than that."
You pouted and he gently began to kiss you.