33 - i'm so confiused

Start from the beginning

"Josh?" I ask in surprise.

"Tadaa!" Laughs Josh.

"Wha-" surprised I look around, in the kitchen are Emilio, Matteo, Leonardo and Valentino, but next to them are three more unknown men. All three of them have about the same blonde brown hair as me, but a little darker. Who are they? What's going on? Why is Josh here? I'm so confiused right now.

"Principessa! You're back!" Emilio walks up to me and pulls me into a hug. Because I'm so confused, I pat my hand on his back a few times. What's going on? Emilio lets go of me and looks at me smiling. But I only frown my eyebrows.

"What?" I ask in surprise, unable to make sentences. Emilio is frowning his eyebrows now too.

"Aren't you happy with your surprise party?" There is a disappointed tone in his voice

"Surprise party?" I ask, now completely confused.

"I told you it was a stupid idea," a voice sounds behind me, I flinch, but quickly look behind me. Riccardo is leaning against the doorway, bored. Can someone tell me what's going on?

"Emi, Ric, I think she just doesn't understand what's going on," says one of the unknown men. He is wearing a blue shirt with white flowers on it. Emilio looks at my confused face and then his mouth forms an O.

"Oh," he mutters. Matteo rolls his eyes.

"Eleanor, Emilio thought it would be a nice idea to have a party to celebrate you being back. Leonardo decorated the place, I baked cakes, Riccardo was with you for distraction, Valentino went to buy a present and Emilio invited people," Matteo explains. Okay that makes sense.

"A party...for me?" I ask softly.

"Duh Principessa that's what Matteo just said," jokes Emilio, I look at him with an unamused expression. Cautiously I look at the unknown men.

"And who are they?" I ask softly.

"Those are your cousins," says Leonardo. One of the man takes a step forward,  the one with the blue shirt with white flowers.

"Hey cousin, I'm Luciano, the oldest and smartest of those suckers over there," pointing with his thumb behind him to his brothers. I giggle softly.

"Hey!" Protests one. He's wearing a pink shirt. Luciano just rolls his eyes and puts his hand in my direction, i flinch again. Since I told the truth, I get triggered faster, I also have nightmares again and get a lot of flashbacks. Luciano looks behind me at Riccardo with a look I don't understand. Carefully he brings his hand forward and makes his hand into a fist.

"Fist?" Asks Luciano. Hesitantly I bring my hand to his, make a fist and tap his. Luciano smiles big. He opens his mouth to say something, but someone pushes him aside roughly. In front of me is the one with the pink shirt, he has a huge smile on his face through which his white teeth are clearly visible. Wow he has a beautiful smile.

"Bambina! I'll call you bambina is that okay with you?" He asks enthusiastically. I nod my head even though I don't know what that means. He opens his arms wide and looks at me expectantly. Cautiously I step forward slightly and wrap my arms around him, quickly he wraps his arms protectively around me. He puts his head in my neck.... and smell

"You smell nice," he whispers. I giggle softly again.

"Thank you, I think," The man still has his face at my neck, and then I feel something wet and wimpy go over my neck. With a jerk, I pull my neck away from his tongue.

"Ew!" I giggle. The man laughs, and pulls me against him again.

"Ugh I feel it already we're going to be best friends! Finally someone about my age in the family," he says loudly for everyone to hear. There is some murmuring.

"You haven't told me your name yet," I say softly.

"Ah, well I'm Francisco but you can call me whatever you want, that name is so boringgg," he says the word boring longer. Finally Francisco lets go of me and immediately I start rubbing my hand on my neck which is wet with his tongue. I don't understand why he leaked me. Francisco sees it and laughs. I look at the other man, who smiles small.

"Hi," I smile small. The man's smile widens.

"Hey," next to him Emilio rolls his eyes.

"This is Alejandro, he was really excited to meet you but he's shy." Explains Emilio. I nod understandingly.

"I'm not shy," Alejandro mutters, but Emilio ignores him and looks around the kitchen, smiling.

"Let's get this party started!"

A/N: i know i know this chapter is not great and blah blah blah

Anyway who do you like the most? Luciano, Francisco or Alejandro?

Reminder : do what makes you happy, do what you wanna do <3