{32} 🌟

(A/N I'm sure y'all  know what this is so if you're uncomfortable with reading such things please skip 🗿💙👐)

Minho smiled at jisung before leaning down and capturing his lips again moving them slowly as he tried to savour every moment , jisung closed his eyes he felt Minho tongue swaying over his lower lip so he opened his mouth and moaned at the feeling of his husband's tongue exploring his mouth not leaving one spot untouched it felt amazing for him.

Minho broke the kiss trailing  down jisung neck leaving butterfly kisses all over the younger's neck he started to suck on jisung's neck leaving love marks wherever he could and jisung had his hand on minho hair tugging at it every once in a while.

Minho pulled away and pit his lower lip at the sight of jisung he was panting the light marks all over his neck and collarbone and he looked up at him with sparkling eyes .

"So beautiful aren't you precious " minho said sitting up on his knees looking down at jisung who shivered under his gaze minho pulled away  his shirt and throw it somewhere on the room jisung looked at him toned and muscled chest and blushed he closed his and looked away Minho chuckled and grabbed his chin gently turning his head "tsk tsk tsk eyes on me princess" he whispered .

Jisung felt weird things at the nickname and shuddered this didn't go unnoticed by Mingo who chuckled "you like being called princess precious? " he said pecking jisungs lips who nodded clinging into minho's shoulder minho tugged at jisung's shirt "I want this off princess may I? "He asked his voice was low making jisung whine "yes please" he said looking at minho with furrowed eyebrows he felt frustrated for some reason .

Minho took off jisung's shirt and throw it next to his before leaning down placing soft kisses all over jisung's chest he looked up at jisungs before moving to jisung's nipples and started sucking on one of them while playing with other "nngh h-hyung!" Jisung moaned "call me by my name princess " minho breathed against jisung's bud "m-minho" he breathed out "good boy " jisung whined at the words and minho chuckled .

"You are my good boy aren't you?" He asked and jisung nodded eagerly minho lowered his head to the hem of jisung's shorts he grabbed it with his teeth looking at jisung for permission jisung grabbed his hair "please m-minho" he whined it was a bit uncomfortable down there minho wasted no time and pulled the shorts all the way down leaving jisung bare before him jisung tried to cover himself because minho stood there looking at him "don't cover your body from me you're beautiful princess " jisung whined again and placed his hands beside his beside his head.

"Do something m-minho please!" Jisung closed his eyes tightly and started squirming in the bed "d-do something " he whined minho lowered his body so he can lay between jisung's legs his head right above jisung's erection he placed his hands on the smaller's hips and licked from the base to the tip "Mmmmmh" jisung moaned throwing his head back minho continued his actions giving jisung's member kitten licks "p-please nngh " jisung whimpered his hands turning into fists and he tried to move his hips but it was impossible because minho was holding them .

Minho decided that it was enough teasing and took it inside his mouth "o-oh my god!!!" Jisung moaned Loudly this was something he never felt before it was really good "s-so good hmmmm minho!" He stuttered he lowered his hand to grab minho's hair and the male hummed around him  sending vibrations over his length minho started popping his head sending jisung over the edge "c-close!" He moaned and minho quickly pulled away making jisung whine "w-why??!" His eyes started to water.

"Not yet princess " minho said reaching to the night stand and pulling and small bottle from there he hovered back over jisung and locked their lips in a hungry needy kiss their tongues danced against it each other and jisung was a moaning mess minho pulled away and opened the bottle pouring a fair mount of lube in his fingers he leaned down and grabbed one of jisung's leg pulling it to the males chest who hold it with his hand and spread the other leg giving him self a much better access .