{21}

(A/n I apologize 🗿💔 trust me I'm so sorry for this 🗿💔)

Minho and the others found them selfs  staying at jisung's apartment they were all a mess none of them slept in that past three days.

Yes three days , three days of endless call and searching everywhere but still not a single clue about where jisung is wooyoing and San are trying there best to find anything that could lead them to their friend.

They can't report him missing yet because not until a week pass minho is losing his shit well everyone are .

Someone knocked on the door and Felix went to open it he was greeted with yeonjun who hugged the shorter "any news?" He asked,  he wasn't looking any better,  Felix shook his head and yeonjun bit his lip to stop himself from sobbing .

Soobin patted yeonjun's shoulder and walked  inside the house to where minho was sitting "hyung" he called and minho looked at him looking even more horrible he had bags under his eyes and he looked like he hasn't slept in ages "if you need any help tell me I'd do anything " he said  and minho nodded turning his gaze back to his pc screen .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung was panting hardly as haejeon finally stopped pressing the button "how do you mange to look prettier  everytime Mr han " he walked to where jisung was sitting and held his face with his fingers " it's unbelievable how the more you suffer the prettier you get" he smiled madly moving jisung face from side to side .

"D-dont touch m-me" jisung said glaring at him with  teary eyes "oh Mr han today I wanna see you in a different type of pain" he stood up and walked back to his chair , he snapped his finger then two men came into the room "do whatever you want to him just not down there it's mine " he said and jisung's face paled "no no no please don't do this " he started speaking at the other two male started making their way to him.

"Please please don't let them touch me no no no NO" Mr oh started laughing loudly as he watched the males having their way with jisung doing whatever the pleases to him he enjoyed hearing the boy screaming and begging for them to stop , this went for and hour or so before he told the Males to leave the room .

Jisung was leaning against the wall he have nothing left to cover his body that was now full of marks and unwanted things his eyes red and his tears never stopped running as he glared up at Mr oh "so fucking beautiful" he said  before standing up and starting to remove his belt and jisung started shaking his head and crying "please don't do this Please "he started shaking and trying to get away.

"I love it when you're hopeless and begging Mr han I'm gonna make you remember every moment of this"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Minho hyung "wooyoung came in running " I've restored the original cctv tape" he said panting minho took the USB and hurried to the laptop to open the file.

They watched as  jisung walked out the company and crossed the street he stopped a taxi and It drove away "I've tracked the taxi let's go" wooyoung said and minho stood up following him "you guys stay here we'll be right back,  he said and they left the house .

Minho wooyoung and San started looking through the taxi's trying to find the right one "found it" San yelled and the other ran to him they stood by the taxi for a few minutes before someone came to them

"Can I help you ?" The old man said and minho nodded "we're looking for the driver of this taxi " he said " that would be me how can I help you? "He said and minho nodded again pulling out a picture of jisung "did you drive this guy three days ago?" He said looking at the man with hopeful eyes.

"Yes I remember him " the old man smiled remembering how nice jisung was treating him and the big tip he gave him "do you maybe remember where you took him?" The man rubbed his chin with his hand trying to remember "I'm so sorry I delivered a lot of people that day I can't remember the address "he said and minho gripped his hair tugging at it " what are we going to do" he said almost crying he never felt so hopeless"thank you sir" he said to the old man before leaving to his car.

Minho told San and wooyoung that he'll go to the company cause he wants to grab some things from there.

He walked into the office and started searching for some files when someone knocked on the door.

" come in " he said and one of his employees came inside giving him some  files "I have a question If you don't mind" the employee said and minho nodded .

"I was wondering when was the last time you saw jisung I mean before he disappeared? " the male asked and minho looked at him before answering " it was in the morning same day" he said grabbing his bag ready to leave "oh so he never made it to the location you sent him? "Minho stopped in his tracks and turned to the male.

"What did you say yeosang?"he said walking to the male and grabbing into his shoulder tightly " w-well I saw him the day he went missing I accidentally pumped into him and he told me that he's in a hurry and that you sent him a location telling him to bring files there" yeosang said , and minho quickly started searching for his phone he opened his chat with jisung but he didn't see such messages.

"Yeosang are sure about this????" He asked and the male once again "of course I'm sure" he said "thank you so much for telling me yeosang thank you" he said holding into yeosang's hands before running outside calling wooyoung  " I need you to see if my phone was hacked wooyoung"he said before ending the call he was about to enter his car when someone placed a hand on his shoulder , he turned around and saw .....

"Mr oh?" He asked the male gave him a fake concerned face "I heared about what Mr han" he said and minho nodded at him .

"I hope you find him soon" he said and minho nodded again "thank you " he said before getting inside his car and leaving .

"Like in the hell you're gonna find him" haejeon said before walking to his own  car driving away.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

:'(

Have a nice day/night

I hope you like it 🗿👐💙

Love you all 🗿💙💙💙💙👐👐👐👐