{18}

Minho and Jisung were at the office Mr oh isn't here since the project is almost over and he has nothing to do in the office with Minho and Jisung couldn't be more thankful .

Two people dragged into the office with the security behind him "I'm so sorry Mr Lee but he wouldn't s-stop" the guard said panting " it was fun making your guards chase us" the male laughed loudly and minho rolled his eyes" hi to you too wooyoung" he said " hey San" minho greeted and San smiled at him " hey hyung" he greeted.

"I just heard San and wooyoung" Jisung said coming from the other side of the office " HAN JISUNG!!!" wooyoung yelled running to the male hugging him " oh my god jiiiiiiiii" he said .

"Woo baby let the poor boy breath" San said as he pulled his boyfriend off the little squirrel who could finally breath " guys" he said excitedly "it been too long since the last time I saw you" he beamed the other two laughed and started catching up .

"So you guys know each other " minho said smiling it was so cute seeing Jisung all smiley and giggly with his high school friends " of course this is basically my son" wooyoung said proudly .

"I thought Felix is your son?" San making the two laugh "well Felix is my son. ... you know what? They're all my long lost children " wooyoung said nodding his head .

"What bring you guys here?" Jisung asks "we have something to say to minho hyung here" San said "well you guys can talk I'll go get you drinks " Jisung said and left the office.

"Will you look at that I raised him so well " wooyoung said and the other two looked at him weirdly "any way I hope you guys have good news for me" minho said and the other two looked at him .

"Yes " San said and pulled out a file from his bag " this is very interesting actually " wooyoung said he pulled a chair and put it In front of minho's desk then he forced San to sit on it before sitting on Sam's lap.

"This man does a lot of illegal things he takes money from criminals and set them free " wooyoung said " he's also working with the gangsters they pay him money and he makes sure they're don't get caught" he added " beside many other things " san said handing the file to minho who started looking through it , he smirked "oh you're so going down" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Why do you want this man again? " wooyoung said smiling when he felt San resting his chin on his shoulder " he did something to Jisung and now he's gonna pay for everything he did mostly this one" minho said and the smile in wooyoung's face turned into a frown "excuse me?" He and San said at the same time both standing up looking dangerous "what did he do to Jisung? " wooyoung growled and San crossed his arms raising an eyebrow.

" you wouldn't believe it but this man is actually Jisung's father " minho said and the woosan were shocked .

"This man wished death for messing with my child" wooyoung banged his hand on the table after minho told him about the things jisung's father did.

"I'm sorry I'm late there was a huuuuge line but I got your favorites " jisung said as he entered the office .

"My child mommy is so sorry you had to go through all that I'll make it to you I promise " wooyoung said hugging jisung and honestly the others didn't question anything about his words .

"Woo sweetie let jisung breath "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Minho Hyung pleaaaasseeeee pleaaaasseeeee take me with you"wooyoung said hugging minho's leg who was struggling with the male "wooyoung no I don't trust you" minho said sighing .

" I promise I won't do anything I'll just punch him until you can't recognize his face anymore see its a tiny thing pleeaaaasssseeeeeee" wooyoung said whining and after many tries minho finally managed to separate himself from the younger male "no you can't come with me " minho said sternly.