{10 }

Jisung went inside the office he was stressed and tired he didn't get a proper meal in weeks and he didn't slip in two days he's on the edge .

"Morning Mr Lee " he greeted jade was in the office too but he decided to ignore her "morning Mr han" minho greeted back while searching for something in his desk.

Jisung looked at him a bit before talking " the results of the survey you made a few days ago are in the lower left drawer" he said making jade look at him weirdly before scoffing "stop acing like a professional you don't even know what he's looking for !" She said glaring at him.

"Thank you Mr han " minho said he indeed was searching for those results it's nothing new that jisung knows what he's looking for without asking "jade leave before i call the security guard " minho sighed looking through papers again the girl scoffed and grabbed her things before stomping out of the office while glaring at jisung who again  ignored her .

"Oh me and chan have an important meeting to attend he's hoping you could Take care of his boyfriend " minho said and jisung froze in his spot, his boyfriend? ?? As in the little one ?? No no no no no NO

"of course it's not a problem " are you crazy jisung you can't take care of a little he yelled at himself but what can he do he's a whipped guy who can't say no to the person he's in love with.

" I knew I could count on you" minho smiled at jisung who knew that he's gonna regret this later  , he didn't even get a chance to prepare himself mentally for it cause chan jeongin came into the office .

"I really appreciate that you're taking care of jeongin he seem more comfortable with you and I don't trust anyone with him." Chan said giving jisung a hug  before patting his shoulders.

"It absolutely fine " jisung said trying his best not to panic in front of the older two "were leaving now" minho said and chan nodded turning to jeongin.

"Be a good boy for jisung hyung okay? If you behave I'll buy you ice cream" chan said and jeongin nodded eagerly "innie will a good boy he promise " he said chan kissed his forehead before leaving the office with minho.

Jeongin took a glance at jisung who was stiff and standing in his place , he titled his head at the male who seemed like he was ignoring him , he took off his backpack and coat and placed the backpack on the ground and went to hang his coat on the hanger , before running back to his backpack , he pulled out a box and opened it the box  and started pulling out things from it .

He pulled two strawberry milk boxes

Two cookies

Two chocolate bars

And two small boxes that's filled with fruit pieces.

He pushed them towards jisung direction "for you" he said shyly smiling at jisung before going starting to eat his own chocolate bar jisung smiled at him and sat next to him "t-thank you you're s-such a nice boy" he said patting jeongin's head who giggled at his words and mumbled a little you're welcome .

Jisung was trying so hard not to slip he has to take care of jeongin beside he can't risk it cause the older two might come inside any moment but everything was so tempting jeongin and the little treats he brought for him and , he could have a play date .

"You can slip if you want to" jeongin said and jisung snapped his head towards him with wide fearful eyes "don't be scared innie won't tell anyone it could be our little secret " jeongin said putting his pointer finger in front of his lips  he smiled at jisung who looked hesitate about it

"how did you know?"

"Cause you look like a lost baby innie could tell you're a little and you confirmed it to innie" jeongin said pulling out the fox plushie he was holding the last time .

"I can't risk it" jisung said in a tiny voice "what if I get fired?" He added "sungie hyung wouldn't know if he doesn't try minho hyungie is an understanding person he wouldn't judge sungie hyung or fire him " jeongin said and jisung let out a shaky breath he really need some relief as his past days were the worst.

"I- I need time" he said and jeongin nodded understanding "do you want to cuddle and nap? " jeongin asked and jisung smiled at him nodding , jeongin stood up and grabbed his hand dragging him to the big coach,  funny how he was supposed to take care of jeongin now it seems like jeongin is the one taking care of him.

They laid down in the coach snuggled up against each other jeongin played with jisung's hair and jisung was patting his shoulder softly both drifted to sleep in no time .

Chan and minho returned to the office both tired of the long meeting , the office was oddly quite , chan furrowed his eyebrows looking around for the boys,  he saw jeongin's backpack and plushie along with the snacks on the ground "innie?" He called softly but got no response.

He stared to panic and was about to call him again but minho made a shhhhh sound putting his finger in front of his lips before pointing at the coach .

Chan slowly and without making any noise walked to the coach his heart almost burst with uwus at the sight of his boyfriend snuggled against minho's secretary both looked comfortable and he didn't have the heart to wake them up .

He took out his phone taking a lot of pictures before minho stopped him " you're moving too much you'll wake them up" he whispered and chan nodded minho looked at the two his heart again feeling things at the sight of jisung's peaceful sleeping face his face hurts from smiling too much but he didn't care .

Chan and minho decided to leave the office and walked into the cafe next to the company it was only for the people who worked in the company.

"Your secretary is cute" chan said sipping his milkshake,  minho gave him a weird look "he is " he said smiling .

" is he single?"

"Chan you have a boyfriend"

"I'm not asking for my self"

"He's off limits " minho said glaring at chan

"so you like him?"

"Who knows " minho smiled looking out the window.

"Oh my god you do!"

"Let's go chan"

"Come back here you shitty person !!"

" New York shitty is shitty"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I feel soft :(

I hope you enjoyed it

Have a nice day/night 🗿💙👐

Also I apologize Yuris_wife_ for your name 😭💙👐