{30 }

Jisung was nervous today was the day when he become a Lee jisung he was excited but so nervous.

"Jisung can you please stop pouncing your leg like that sweetie your making me anxious " Felix said he was fixing jisung's hair "but jisungie is nervous " he said pouting "don't be nervous jisung everything will be okay " seungmin said and jisung pouted at him giving him his best puppy eyes "can jisunge get some cheesecake pweaaaaasssseeee" he said looking at seungmin who was trying to resist.

"No"

"Just a little tiny piece "

"Jisung no  "

" very tiny little piece for jisungie pwetty pweaaase".

Seungmin groaned he knew that he wouldn't win but against those Damm puppy eyes and that Damm baby voice that jisung used no he wasn't in little space right now but he's still a baby after all.

"You're so lucky you're cute" seungmin said before walking outside the room leaving a giggly Jisung behind .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung looked at him self in the mirror he felt so satisfied about what he's seeing he know he looked beautiful he liked it to look beautiful for his soon to be husband jisung felt giddy at the thought.

He placed his hand out as if he wanted to shake it with someone "yes hello I'm  Lee jisung " he said giggling before turning around  his back was facing the mirror he turned around dramatically tucking his hair behind his ear "oh you're looking for Lee jisung??? That would be me" he said before looking at his reflecting and giggling again .

He heard chuckling from behind him and turned around flushed when he saw his soon soon to be parents in law standing there "it's cute how excited you are" Mr Lee said walking to him and fixing his tie " it's time sweetie let's go " she said and he nodded before following them .

Jisung held Mr Lee's arm as he walked to where minho was standing and smiling like an idiot they reached there and jisung placed his hand around minho's arm his face was starting to hurt from smiling too much but he didn't care he was happy .

They both said I do ( because I'm lazy...)

And leaned in for a kiss and everyone cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho's parents held a party for the two and now they were slow dancing in the middle of the crowd "this all seem like a dream to me" jisung whispered swaying from side to side with minho who held him by the hips "well its a dream that came true for me " minho whispered back leaning down for a small kiss before pulling away jisung blushed and giggled.

"I'm so happy ...you make me so happy" he said placing his head into minho chest as their bodies  moved to the music " I've packed all our stuffs we will leave in four hours to the airport love" minho said placing his chin on the top jisung head "where are we going?" Jisung asked and minho hummed "it's a surprise precious you'll have to wait and see" minho chuckled when jisung whined "now why don't you spent some time with your friends before we leave" minho said pulling away he kissed jisung's hand before pulling his hand and kissing it "see you Lee jisung " he said smirking at jisung's flushed face before walking away.

After searching for a while he finally found all of his friends chilling in the garden " hey guys " he cheered walking to where they were sitting and sat next to hyunjin on the ground "oooh it's Lee jisung " wooyoung said wiggling his eyebrows they all laughed when jisung whined and told them to stop .

"Why are you here? Not that I don't want you but you should be with your husband " san said wrapping his arms around wooyoung who was sitting between his legs "minho hyung told me to spend some time with you guys before we leave "jisung said and the others gasped .

"Where are you going?" Felix asked he was snuggling in changbin's chest "I don't know hyung said we will leave in four hours " jisung said playing with his sleeves shyly "awwwwe you guys are going on a honeymoon " the other cooed and jisung blushed and nodded .

"Now jisung when you get there I want you to rip all your clothes and ask minho to AWWWW WHYYY??!!" Felix yelled rubbing  his head where seungmin smacked him .

"Tell me jisung do you know what people do on the first night after marriage? " hyunjin asked seriously and jisung flushed nodding "tell me " San asked and jisung blushed.

"I'll tell you they fu-.....AAAAHHH CAN YOU STOP DOING THAT?!!!"Felix screamed again holding his head into his arms seungmin glared at him before turning his head to jisung a soft expression on his face "continue " he said.

"They make love to each other " jisung said and covered his face with his hands "I'll give you an advice okay don't worry about it I'm sure that minuo will take good care of you" changbin said placing his hand on jisung's shoulder who nodded and looked down trying to hide his red face.

The time went by really quickly him and minho where now saying goodbye to everyone "and take good care of my baby" his mother kept giving minho advices.

"Mom he's not your baby he's mine " minho groaned and walked to the car dragging jisung to the taxi .

They made it to the airport and went to plane in no time minho of course poked in the vip part of the plane which looked like a hotel room" woah so beautiful " jisung said walking to where the bed was and sat on it  minho smiled and walked there sitting next to him and putting a hand around his shoulder " I think you're gonna love where we're going darling" he whispered in jisung's ear who shivered and nodded .

"Let's sleep yeah ?" Minho said and  and Jisung nodded and waited for minho to lay down before snuggling against him.

"Hyung?"

"Hmmmmm?"

"Jisungie loves you so much"

Minho chuckled he always adored when jisung spoke in third person even when he was out of little space .

"Hyungie loves jisungie just as much even more"

"Nuuuuuuuuu *yawn* jisungie loves Hyungie more" minho chuckled softly when jisung started snoring softly .

"Sweet dreams precious"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I'm sad it's about to end 🗿💔💅

Anyway have a nice day/night

Luvvvvvv youuuuuuu

By the way I have another idea for a little space au story i would probably write it after I finish this one 🗿👐

Also tell me if you want the you know what to happen when they arrive 🗿👐

Byyyyyyyyyyeeeeee