{6}

Jisung followed minho to the exit he wanted to talk to the older but he didn't look like he is in the mood for talking , their driver was waiting for them.

"Where are we going hyung?" Jisung asked he noticed that the car isn't going to the hotel " we need to see Mr choi he's here too" Minho replied looking outside the window Jisung wanted to ask him about which choi are they seeing but he decided to wait .

they walked inside the big building and it seemed like they were expecting them because someone greeted them and said to follow him " my name is Kang taehyun and I'll lead you to where Mr choi is" the guy said .

"Ah Lee Minho I was starting to think you wouldn't make it " the rather tall male said standing from his chair walking to the two males who looked a bit short next to him .

"Sorry Choi Soobin I had somewhere to be it was important" Minho said giving the male a hug " this is my secretary han Jisung , and Jisung this is choi Soobin we made a lot of projects together but you never got the chance to meet him" Minho introduced the two who went for a hand shake.

"Ah you're the smart secretary who always come with great ideas " soobin cooed "you're so cuuuute Minho Hyung you never told me he was cute" the tall male gushed squeezing Jisung's cheeks ,Minho didn't like that not even a bit , so he pulled soobin's hand away from Jisung's cheek "stop you're making him uncomfortable" he said.

"Sorry I couldn't help it my secretary will come in a bit let's go I have the designs of the project and I need your opinions on them and I also need you guys to check out the new fashion designs both of our designers made for the spring season my secretary will bring them with him " soobin said and mentioned for them to follow him which they did.

Minho and soobin were discussing while Jisung was trying to think we're did he hear the name choi soobin before other Than he's a young CEO Jisung is sure the name is familiar to him , he looked at the male trying to remember anything but he couldn't.

"I'm sorry I'm late" another male came in breathing heavily " I got stuck in the traffic " he said handing the files he was holding to soobin " here you go Mr choi " the male said before bowing to soobin and Minho "thank you Mr choi take a seat next to Mr han he's Mr Lee's secretary" soobin said and the male nodded turning his head to other side .

Both boys blinked at each other.

"Han Jisung?"

"Choi yeonjun?"

"Oh my god" they yelled and hugged each other "what the heck hannie it been years you're still short and cute you're even cuter now " yeonjun said squeezing the poor squirrel to death "yeonjun c-can't breath " Jisung struggled " sorry ji but I can't resist youuuuu" the talked male pulled away ruffling Jisung's hair.

"You too know each other?" Soobin asked even if it was so obvious that the boys knew each other "yeah" they said at the same time before giggling at each other .

"How ?" Minho asked staring at the other male up and down.

"Junnie was our best friend along with seungmo and hyunnie" Jisung said placing his hand around yeonjun's arm who seemed excited to hear about hyunjin and seungmin, Minho mentally groaned 'those nicknames again' he frowned .

" you met seungmin and hyunjin????!" The taller asked and Jisung nodded excitedly they started catching up totally forgetting about the other males in the room who didn't like that not one a bit.

"I know you're both excited to see each other but you need to keep it down okay we need to work here" soobin said sternly, the two males nodded and sat down on the coach catching up with their lives.

"So" yeonjun whispered " how is our little hannie doing" he smiled, yeonjun knows about Jisung being a little as he him self is one , their little group of friends had four Littles Jisung himself seungmin and Felix, they used to have play dates together the other two males in their group didn't mind watching them from time to time even if it was a bit handy to watch over four Littles hyunjin and changbin manged to take care of them.

Jisung was the youngest when they regress to little space that's why he was everyone's favorite he is polite and friendly beside he's cute so everyone liked him the other three Littles always fought about who jisung loves the most even when jisung say he loves them all the same they would still fight.

"I'm Good actually how about you? " jisung said smiling at the other unaware of the two pares of eyes watching them both " I'm good too so any caregiver? You boss looks like a prefect caregiver is he yours?" Yeonjun asked making jisung blush "no " he said in a small voice while pouting.

" aww he doesn't know? " jisung shook his head no "but I really want him to be I kinda like him" he whispered but Yeonjun heard him and squealed loudly .

"Mr choi!" Soobin said making Yeonjun panic " sorry I'm so sorry " he said bowing before looking back at jisung " hannie this is so cute maybe he will be your daddy one day" Yeonjun whispered-yelled " I dunno if he likes me or not" jisung whispered

"Well he'd be so stupid if he doesn't" Yeonjun said loudly

"Mr choi!!!!"

"I'm so sorry I won't bother you again" he bowed again to the two males before whispering to jisung "he'd be stupid everyone likes you hannie " yeonjun said and jisung blushed again.

"you think? "

"Sweetie I know , try to talk to him about it yeah"

"I wouldtry but I'm shy!" Jisung said still blushing

Minho and soobin weren't actually working or discussing any thing they were focused on the two boys wondering what the hell did yeonjun say to make jisung blush like this both not liking it not even a bit.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

HI I hope you enjoy this one

please ignore the mistakes 🗿💔

Happy lixieeeee daaaaayyyyy💙💙💙💙💙💙💙👐👐

Have a nice day/night