{24}

For the past three days , Minho never left jisung's side he always made sure that the boy is eating and taking his medicine he also made sure to give jisung all the love and affection he can provide.

Jisung was laying in the bed waiting for Minho to comeback,  he doesn't know what they acting like a couple anyone who would see them would think that they are from the way they act , they're clingy and more than once Minho would say 'my sungie' .

Jisung's face flushed when he remember how Minho would complement him wherever he get a chance and today jisung want to be a little brave .

He smiled when he saw Minho coming to the room and sat up crossing his legs " I brought your favorite cheesecake but you're gonna eat it after the soup" jisung pouted but nodded anyway , Minho chuckled and gave jisung soup and waited for him to eat .

Jisung was fiddling with his finger as he waited for Minho to put the dish away "you're awfully quite today "Minho said sitting next to jisung on the bed "is theeredb anything bothering you?jisung shook his head no "then what's wrong?" Minho asked resting his hand on jisung's .

"Can I ask you to do something?" Jisung asked looking at Minho for a second before looking down at their hands "of course jisung you know that I'd do anything for you " Minho said and jisung took a deep breath before taking again.

"Can you kiss me?"

Minho choked on his own saliva and started coughing loudly "w-what?" He asked even if he already heard it "can you please kiss me?" Jisung said and Minho stared into his eyes trying to see if he was joking but all he saw was nervousness and eagerness so he placed his hands on jisung's cheeks .

Jisung closed his eyes he felt a kiss on his forehead and whined "no hyung noooo a kiss on my lips" he said both of his hands clinging into Minho's shirt who chuckled and leaned down placing a kiss on jisung's left cheek "hyung!" Jisung whined again and Minho chuckled before placed one of his hands at the back of jisung's neck pulling him closer their lips were almost touching and they could feel each other's breath.

Their lips were about to meet when...

"HYUNG-..I'm not interrupting anything am I? "Minho groaned and looked at the door to see Felix standing there looking between them jisung groaned and hid his face into Minho's neck without releasing the grip he has on the older's shirt.

"What is it Felix?" Minho said "well your parents are here and they were about to come here themselves you should be thankful it's me" Felix said "they wanted to see you and jisung" he said and closed the door .

Minho sighed and helped jisung to stand up both heading down stairs.

"Jisung are you alright my dear?!" Mrs Lee ran to them as soon as they came down stairs "I'm so sorry about what happened to you and I'm so so sorry that I didn't come earlier you see me and my husband were out the country " she said holding jisung's face "it's okay Mrs Lee I'm fine now Minho hyung was taking good care of me !" Jisung smiled blushing a bit.

"That's so good to hear my dear " Mr Lee smiled and pulled jisung into a very comforting hug jisung smiled and hugged back.

"Helloooo mom it's me your long lost son that you raised you know I know Lee know?-.......no?" Minho tried to catch his mother's attention but she was too busy squishing jisung's cheeks to notice Minho chuckled and turned to his father who smiled at him and motioned for him to come closer .

"So did you ask him out yet?" His father asked and Minho sighed "no not yet but I'll do that soon " he said smiling at the sight of jisung giggling with his mother .

"You better hurry because I'm sure a lot of people would want to have him and if you lost him I'm disowning you" his father said and Minho looked at him with lazy eyes .

"You wouldn't disown me because I love a man but you'd disown me If I lost him?" He asked and his father nodded "it's jisung we're taking about here he shrugged and Minho looked at him before speaking

"I'd disown me too if I lost him" he said , his father blinked twice and looked at him weirdly before shrugging .

Mr and Mrs Lee stayed for dinner having a chat with Minho,  jisung and the others they decided that they're all lazy to cook something they ordered food .

"Good night jisungie sleep well , eat well and don't forget to take your medicine okay? " Mrs Lee said and kissed jisung's fore head , everyone left leaving Minho and jisung in the house .

Jisung sat on the couch he wanted to help Minho but the older insisted to clean by himself and told jisung to rest .

It took him half an hour to clean up everything before walking to the couch sitting next to jisung who was waiting for him .

"Hey" he whispered placing his hand on jisung's cheek and caressing it , jisung leaned into the touch "hey " he whispered back , they stared at each other for what seemed like ages,  Minho's eyes dropped to jisung's lips and he swiped his thumb over the lower one "do you still want me to kiss you?" He whispered.

Before jisung can answer Minho placed his lips over his moving them softly, jisung froze for a few seconds before closing his eyes and kissing Minho back he placed his hands around Minho's neck pulling him closer , he hummed when he felt Minho sucking at his lower lip before pulling away,  jisung whined at the lost of contact ,Minho chuckled and kissed his forehead then his nose then both of his cheeks before pecking his lips.

Jisung giggled and hugged Minho who chuckled and laid back on the couch with jisung on the top of him .

"Do people kiss before going to dates?" Jisung asked as his face was squished against Minho's chest before he realized what he said "talking about dates now aren't we?" Minho teased and jisung started stuttering .

"No-...I-i mean y-yes I m-mean!" Minho pulled his face up pecking his lips again " I'd love to take you out on a date sweetheart it's just I wanted to be the one who brings up this idea" Minho chuckled and jisung smiled snuggling back into his chest..

They're going to a date he giggled hiding his face .

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

:)

Heheheheheeeeeeeeee

I feel soft and fluffyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 💙👐🗿

Have a nice day/night.