{28}

After their date minho suggested for Jisung to stay over , they slept cuddling so minho was kind of confused when he woke up alone in the bed , he stood up and found Jisung's clothes from last night thrown on the ground, he furrowed his eyebrows and walked to the bathroom brushing his teeth and Washing his face before heading down stairs.

He heard some movement in the kitchen so he went there and he really didn't know what to focus on .

To focus on how The flour was every where and there was some spilt milk on the ground also chocolate syrup all over the table the and cupboards were opened .

Or to focus on the surprisingly good smell and the adorable sight of jisung who was wearing his Hoodie he also was surprisingly clean he was humming and so focused on flipping the pancake , minho smiled he glances to the dinner table and found two plates of egg omelet and two cups of smoothies.

Jisung turned his head to the door when he heard a chuckle , and maybe he wasn't so clean his face and hair where covered with flour making minho laugh again but he chocked on his breath when jisung called.

"daddy!"

Minho started coughing and jisung ran to the sink pouring water in a glass before running to minho spilling most of the water as he ran , minho took the cup and started drinking he looked at jisung who had his hands behind his back swaying .

It all clicked into minho's head.

"Hey baby" he said softly and jisung giggled before gasping "hannie made you bweakfast  as thank you fow being my daddy.....Hannie can call you daddy wight?"minho cooed holding Jisung's face in his hands he couldn't stop himself from taking in a baby voice "of course you can little one awwwwe you made breakfast for me what a good boy you are" he said kissing all over Jisung's face who was a giggly mess.

Minho walked to hear table and sat he patted the chair next to him and jisung walked there , he sat on chair and watched minho who noticed "let's taste what my baby boy made yeah?" He said and jisung nodded eagerly but didn't Start eating.

Minho took his knife and cut a piece of the omelet he raised it to his mouth and saw that jisung was watching him while opening his mouth as If he was the one who's eating minho chuckled and placed the fork down and jisung pouted and furrowed his eyebrows,  minho raised the fork again and Jisung's face lit up and opened his mouth once again when minho brought the fork to his own mouth before pulling it back making jisung whine he chuckled and finally decided to stop teasing the boy and ate it jisung was watching his with hopeful eyes waiting for his reacting.

And again to his surprise it was really good it was actually perfect " wow baby this is so good I'm so proud of you " minho cheered and again Jisung giggly shyly before starting to eat his own and boy he was such a messy eater minho stopped eating and decided to watch him instead it was too cute who his cheeks would be buffed out when he eat and who he store food into them .

Minho felt so pleased and lucky.

The pancakes tasted just as good minho felt really proud of jisung but then when he thought of it "baby don't use the fire again without me around okay I don't want you to get hurt " he said kissing the top of Jisung's head who smiled happily and nodded .

"Now why don't you go and wash your face okay daddy will clean the kitchen then we can do whatever your little cute heart wants okay?" Jisung squealed happily before running upstairs "No running on the stairs sweetie!" Minho said and he heard a "sowwy daddy!" He chuckled again and started cleaning the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung came down stairs wearing a different Hoodie but minho wasn't complaining he looks adorable in his clothes he ran to minho and hugged him , minho chuckled "so what does this cute boy wanna do hmmm?" He asked caressing Jisung's head who looked up at him .

"Can we go to hannie's house and have a tea pawty please?" He asked politely and minho smiled "of course let me get my car keys okay?" He said walking up stairs he took the keys and a few of his Hoodies and put them in bag before walking down stairs to where jisung was waiting patiently near the door.

"Let's go now okay?" He said holding Jisung's hand with his free one leading the boy to the car.

Minho used the spare key he has to open the apartment "hannie has a lot of things he wanna show you" jisung mumbled shyly and minho smiled "show the way precious " and oh how much little jisungie loved those random nicknames it gave him butterflies and  made him feel giddy .

Minho sat next to jisung on the ground next to a big box both crossed their legs Jisung started pulling random items from the box coloring books and different types of colors some different cartoon figures and some Yu-Gi-Oh playing cards showing minho each one he was so exited as he tell minho how he get each.

"And felesha gave hannie this cup it has hannie's favowite chawactew fwom advantew time ganthew " he said showing minho the cup who smiled and looked at it trying to show interest

" that's so nice of ..... who's felesha?"

"Felesha is my sunshine fweckled fwiend"

Minho chuckled he know that only one of Jisung's friends has freckles but the name jisung gave him was adorable , minho glances at the bed where qoukka was and looked back at jisung.

"Why do you have only one plushie?" He asked curiously , and jisung looked up at him smiling "cause qoukka was Hannie fiwst plushie and stayed with hannie fow so long " he said walking to the bed and taking qoukka before walking back to where minho was sitting and sat between his legs leaning on his chest.

"Hannie felt that If he bwought anothew plushie he won't give qoukka attention and then qoukka would be sad and then hannie would be sad too so hannie stayed loyal to qoukka cause qoukka is Loyal to hannie" he said in one go he hugged qoukka and yawned.

Minho felt a lot of things at the cute reason pride , love , adoration and many other things he couldn't describe , he kissed the top of Jisung's head and heard him yawn again.

"Tired pup?"

Jisung just nodded and minho picked him up walking to the bed placing him softly on the bed before laying next to him and spooned him humming a random song dragging both of them to sleep.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~~~🗿👐💙

Have a nice day/night

Loveeee you all thank you so much

See you soon 🗿💙👐