{19}

Minho San and wooyoung were in minho's car his personal driver was driving them , minho was busy looking at his phone , the video was too cute for him that he kept playing it over and over again, he didn't even notice the two smirking males sitting next to him .

Wooyoung turned to san and started speaking "hey man why you so whipped?" San chuckled and decided to play along .

"I don't know man I can't help but be whipped man"

"Man you more whipped than whipped cream man"

"The whippedest whipped cream on the whole whipped world man"

minho sighed and put his phone in his pocket and glared at the two males "you better stop " he warned and the two chuckled he sighed and turned to look outside the window .

He told his driver to drop the two first cause he wanted to get rid of them after the spent the whole ride teasing him .

~next day~

Minho yawned and walked inside the office to find the door and the lights are already opened , he frowned and walked inside looking around "jisung? " the male turned around with a huge smile and ran to him hugging him so tightly repeating thank you over and over again , minho chuckled and hugged him back patting his head .

"Oh my god hyung I don't even know how to repay you" jisung said as he pulled away looking up at minho wits sparkling eyes and big heart smile that made minho's heard do flips inside his chest.

"It's okay jisung as long as you're okay and happy I don't need anything from you " he said and jisung blushed buy pouted " please hyung there's gotta be something I can do to repay you I'll do anything" jisung said clinging into minho's coat.

"Anything??"

"Anything I promise " he said looking at minho hopefully "let me take care of you in little space then" minho said seriously and jisung was taken back by minho's request , his face turned into a deeper shade of red "b-but why?" He asked looking down.

"Well I've always wanted to do that and I didn't want to make you uncomfortable with asking for it , if you don't want me to its okay " minho said ruffling jisung's hair jisung blushed more if that possible his heart beating he was excited and happy .

"Okay....." he mumbled , minho smiled wider at that "I'll visit you later okay?" He said and jisung nodded waddling back to his desk minho chuckled at that and walked back to his own .

The day was moving really slowly for their liking minho almost jumped of his desk when he finished his work "jisung are you done?" He asked eagerly and jisung nodded picking up his bag.

Minho dropped jisung and told him that he'd be back in an hour , jisung ran to his room he was so excited he couldn't help it and slipped without even noticing it , he started running around the room jumping around "he gonna take cawe of hannieeeee" he squealed running to his plushie "qoukka hannie is so exited cmon we gotta look extwa cute todaaaay" he said running to his closet pulling his favorite stitch onesie and wore it he pulled a small one and put it on qoukka .

He went and sat in front of the door crossing his legs and swaying from side to side , the door opened and jisung squealed hugging qoukka closer looking up with hopeful sparkling eyes.

When minho entered the apartment his poor heart was attacked and he couldn't stop him self from cooing at the little who was still sitting on the ground looking at him with a blush and a shy smile "hey there little one were you waiting for me?" He cooed kneeling next to han on the ground the little nodded pulling the onesie's hoodie down with his hands to hide his face with it minho cooed again and tried to put jisung's hands down "nuuuuu hannie is shy" he mumbled .

"No need to be shy sweetie hyungie wanna see your cute face " minho said softly and smiles when he saw jisung putting his hands down " you think hannie is cute?" He asked shyly " I don't think Baby I know hannie is the Cutest boy out there" he said and tapped jisung's nose with his index finger making the boy giggle he stood up.

"Hannie wore this just for you " he said spinning around "and and and look qoukka is matching with hannie " he said picking the plushie and shoving it towards minho who took it and cooed for the thousands time that day " aren't you two the cutest thing in this world " he said .

"Well hannie tell me what do you wanna do" minho asked smiling at the little who put his lips in a thin line narrowing his eyes and tapping his Chin trying to think of something he didn't notice minho who was taking pictures of him when jisung gasped minho quickly put his phone down "can we colow togethew and then watch Disney movies on the tevelsion" he said excitedly " anything for you little one " and Jisung squealing pulling minho by his arms upstairs he was running "woah woah there sweetie don't run on the stairs we don't want you to get hurt now do we " minho said holding jisung's hand intertwining their fingers together the little blushed and nodded walking quietly behind minho who was leading the way .

They colored together jisung colored a picture for minho melting his poor heart , now they're cuddling while watching the lion king minho wasn't actually paying attention to the movie he was thinking about how perfect they are for each other and he was admiring how jisung would laugh at the funny moments and comfort him when he cry at the sad moments, he also admire it when jisung sing along with the songs he felt peaceful.

Eventually jisung fall a sleep in his arms, he smiled and carefully carried jisung not wanting to wake him up he put him softly on the bed , and placed a kiss on his forehead, he was about to leave when jisung's hand held into his pinky "please stay" he mumbled sleepily and who was minho to say no to that?.

He slipped into the bed with jisung who immediately snuggled against his chest throwing one of his legs above minho's who smiled and pulled the covers and placed his arms around jisung both falling into deep slump.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung walked into the office smiling , he woke up and found a note next to him minho apologized about leaving early and said that last night was the best in his life , when he walked down stairs he found breakfasts waiting for him .

Minho wasn't in the office and there was another note on his desk he opened it and found out that minho have a lot of things to do out the company he also found that minho made him lunch somehow, he smiled and started doing his work.

About 12pm jisung's phone dinged he unlocked the phone and smiled once he saw it was a message from minho.

Love:
Jisung I need you to bring me the project details that me and Mr oh are working on in this address
Xxx xxxxx xxx

My baby squirrel :
Okay hyung anything else?

Love:
No nothing else hurry.

Jisung printed the file details and left the office he took a taxi and gave him the address , he paid for the man and looked at what seemed like a mansion , he went to the door and was about to knock when someone opened it.

"Mr han !" The man bowed at him and jisung bowed back "this way Mr Lee is waiting for you " jisung nodded and followed the man who led him to an office room he was told to wait there jisung nodded and walked inside looking around , he heard the door locking and frowned he went and tried to open it but it wasn't opening jisung started panicking and knocked on the door.

"Mr han!" He heard someone say behind him and he froze looking back his face turned pale and his blood ran cold .

"M-Mr Oh"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

:))))))))))

Have a nice day/night 🗿💙👐