{9}

Jisungs life become a little bit harder now that half of his payment goes to his parents,  he barely eats because of the rent , after he pay the rent and half of his money goes to his parents he have nothing left but a few wons that barely buy him food he can't believe it been only two months and he's back to struggling because of his parents .

Things in the office aren't the best either , with the new season coming and a lot of designs and meetings , also there one other thing that bothers him the most.

"Oh min min " here she comes this annoying girl who been visiting a lot apparently she's the daughter of one of the CEOS that minho work with and also his childhood friend,  jisungs can't stand the girl she's so clingy to his minho and he doest like it.

"Hey jade I told you not to call me that " minho said without glancing at the girl who was now sitting at his disk her already shorts skirt is getting shorter ad the cross one of her legs above the other jisungs wanted to go there and push her away .

"Don't be rude to me min min I'm your friend" minho ignored her and continued his work making jisungs smile devilishly , the girl started whining acting cute which was absolutely disturbing because she didn't look cute at all it was hurting jisungs eyes and ears .

"Mr han do you have the report of our last meeting with Mr Kang? " minho asked finally looking away from his laptop screen to where jisung was sitting " yes Mr Lee I have them right here " jisung said taking a few papers he went over ignoring the glare jade was giving him .

Minho took the papers looking at them before smiling a bit at jisung "well done Mr han I need you to take a look at those designs " minho said nodding at the screen jisung took leaned against the desk looking at the designs " I think the need to remove this one here its too disturbing for the eye"
Jisung points at a part of the design which impressed minho he removed the part that jisung mentioned and the design looked so much better with out it.

"You're the best secretary that anyone could ever ask for" minho said ruffling jisung's hair who's blushed and smiled shyly at the male .

"Min min I'm hungry " Jade said with a fake smile patting her eyelashes.

"Oh you're still here? " minho said grading the papers before leaving the office , jisung snickered under his breath , which made jade look at him angrily..

"You think that's funny???" She said slamming her hand against the table " you can dream all you want kid but minho is mine I'm going to tell father and he'll get us married in no time " she said before leaving the office going after minho.

Jisung felt a little insecure and out of chances at her words , arranged marriage is common in the CEO world right? They combine two companies by marriage right? Will this happen to minho too?, will she take him away?.

It was at the end of the work day and jisung was arranging  his things when minho and jade came into the office she was clinging into his arm , when jisung looked at jade she was perfect she was pretty and rich
And came from a decent family not like him who his family throw him out and now blackmailing him .

But is that gonna stop him?.

Hell no jisung know that he's not ugly he's cute and loveable and he know if he tried a bit maybe minho will love him too maybe they get to be a couple and live a life that's full of love then he can go and laugh at jade's face he's not gonna let her drag him down.

"Are you leaving jisung?" Minho asked and oh how much jisung loves it when minho call him by his name "yes hyung" he answered with a smile " I'll drop you off come on" minho said .

"But min min you're dropping me off!" Jade said trying to pull minho out of the office.

"I don't  remember saying that " minho said grabbing his coat " well now you know I even told my driver to go because you're dropping me off" jade smirked at jisung when minho said okay.

"Cmon jisung were dropping you off first" minho said and it was jisung's time to smirk at jade " minho he's a grown man he can go home by himself !" Jade said stomping her foot on the floor.

"Jade you're a grown woman you can go home by yourself" minho said grabbing his bag and keys "Cmon let's go" he said walking out of the office , jisung smiled at jade who glared at him .

"Why does he get to sit it the passenger seat with you?!" Jade yelled angrily at minho who had a bored look on his face " he always ride there nothing gonna change now" minho simply said telling jisung to get in the car "but I'm your Feria and I'm a lady " she said trying to point out .

"Are you gonna get it or not? You can have the passenger seat after we drop jisung" minho said already turning on the car and jade had no choice but to get in the back .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix and hyunjin almost fall into the ground from laughing so much " my god why didn't anyone film that I'd kill to see the look on her face" hyunjin said wiping his tears away.

"You know what I think?" Changbin said smiling , the other looked at him waiting for him to continue " I think that jisung has a big chance with the Lee dude" he said and the others started murmuring agreeing with him.

" guys I wanna be confident and all but ease don't get my hopes high " jisung sighed but the other didn't have it " jisung I'm one hundred percent sure that you have a chance with him you just need be brave  a little to drop him some hints" seungmin said and the other hummed in agree.

"Okay I'll try to be more brave" jisung said smiling at his friends.

Hyunjin and changbin looked at each other and nodded before yelling

  "WHO WANTS TO HAVE DISNEY MARATHON? ???" 

"MEEEEEEEE!"  The three Littles who slipped at the mention of Disney  marathon yelled.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I hope you enjoyed it 🗿💙💙💙👐👐

Have a nice day/night

Seeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mr Lee's Secretary [Minsung]✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें