Final Chapter

I decided to end this book because I don't feel good about it. I do still consider the sequel because I have always been more excited about that than about this book.

I hope you all enjoyed it a bit though. I'll be more active again, I just needed some time to myself.

I love you all so much for staying with me all this time, you are the best xoxo

Darkness started to take the island earlier and earlier, wind getting chillier. The end of summer is near and that's something that Harry and Louis realise.

Louis wishes that he could spend the whole night alone with Harry, his Harry but unfortunately there is a party, one that Louis normally gets excited over. It's the end of summer party and everybody from the residence comes together, eats together, there is music, games on the beach and a huge bonfire. Louis used to love it but now there is nothing else he wants except for being with Harry.

"Louis, are you ready darling?" Jay knocks on her son's door.

"Why don't you already go, mom? I'll be there a bit later. I still need to shower." Louis lies to his mother.

"Don't be too late, Louis. Your friends will be waiting for you. I'm going to Anne and Desmond. Sure you don't want to join us so you can pick up Harry as well? The kid still doesn't have a lot of friends here."

"Harry will be fine, mom. I'll get him with us during the party, don't worry." Louis tries to sound indifferent, scared that his mother will notice if he shows that he cares about the boy. His mother can know that he cares about Harry of course, they are friends in their eyes, but Louis is scared that his family will find out that he feels so much more towards the curly boy.

Louis quickly takes his phone and texts Harry.

Give your mom an excuse why you don't go with her to the party yet xx L

Ok xx

A big smile is across Louis' face. He loves how the curly boy never doubts him, just trusts him. When he hears the front door shut he waits around ten minutes before he goes to the Style house himself.

"Hey Lou, you look beautiful." Harry's eyes are shining and it's Louis' favourite thing on this planet.

"You're gorgeous. Come here, want to kiss you." Louis puts his hand on the back of Harry's neck and pulls his face towards his own , softly pressing his lips on Harry's. His tongue is asking for entrance and a soft moan escapes Harry's lips.

"So, why do I get this honour?" Harry licks his swollen lips and Louis has a shy smile on his face.

"I wanted to spend some time alone with you before we are surrounded with people."

"It's our last evening together." Harry's tone is sad and Louis can feel his stomach fall.

"It's our last evening together this summer, Haz." He tries to cheer the curly boy up. "We're going to spend so many more evenings together, baby." Louis softly presses his lips against Harry's forehead.

"Aren't you going to forget about me?" Tears appear in Harry's eyes and Louis can feel his own heart break. How dare Harry think this about him? Nobody can possibly forget about him, right? Harry is perfection to Louis.

"I'm never going to forget about you, Harry. I can't bare to lose you. You are so fucking special to me and I can't stand the thought about being separated from you. Your eyes in the sunlight are my favourite colour." Louis whispers as he tugs a curl behind Harry's ear. "Your lips on mine my favourite feeling and your voice my favourite sound."

"I don't want this summer to end, Lou." Harry's lip trembles. "I don't want to let go of you or these feelings. I don't want to go back to reality."

"This is reality, Haz. Me loving you is reality. Our love will rise with the sun and move with the waves even though we're at the other side of the ocean. I'll always love you."

"You love me?" Harry's teary eyes stare right back into Louis' ocean blue ones.

"I love you." Louis confirms. "And I know I am not the best at showing it but god Harry you are all I can think about and I felt myself falling in love with you every night more and more. You are my whole world curly." Louis is crying himself now as well and he grabs Harry's face in between his hands.

"I can't just leave this island without telling you how I really feel and without asking you the one question I wanted to ask you for already so fucking long." Louis is whispering and his lips are brushing against Harry's.

"Go on then..." Harry breaths out, been holding his breath since Louis started this whole love confession.

"I love your curls, your dimples and your smile. I love the way how your eyes always light up when I compliment you and then you get all shy and you start to blush. You are the most forgiving, sweet person I know and I just don't know how not to love you. I'm obsessed with you. I feel my heart beat in ways I've never felt it beating before and it's so scary yet so amazing Harry. What I feel for you is scary and the fucking best feeling in the whole wide world. I love you so fucking much and I've been dying to ask you to try and love me too, to be my boyfriend..."

"What about the distance, Louis?" Harry whispers, voice shaking.

"Our bodies can be separated, Haz but our hearts and souls can't. Do you, Harry Curly Styles, want to be my boyfriend?"

Harry is smiling through his tears and a laugh full of happiness yet unbelieve leaves his mouth.

"I really want to be your boyfriend, Louis. I love you too, don't have to try to do so, I already do since the beginning of this summer..."

"Do you now?" Louis has a cheeky smile on his face and he places his hands on Harry's hips.

"Ten months of videochatting and visits during breaks but then the world is ours, Harry. We just got to be patient for our happy ending."

"As long as I know you love me I am living my happy ending..."